Any exos?

No I don’t have any explanation but to just blindly say it’s because of BG is just speculation and makes no sense given all we know is that they said they’ve been working on it since 2019. So I wouldn’t assume that’s why theres a lack of exos.

3 Likes
  • The unexpected popularity of sovereigns could easily be complicating the process of adding exos.
  • If exo spawning is automatic, the soveriegn update could have broken the exo spawning system
  • If exo spawning is manual, sovereign spawning could be taking time away from exo spawning, and they are choosing to focus on dev & sovereign rather than sovereign & exo
  • The next update could involve exos, and they could be waiting until that to handle any of the above

Any of these are valid explanations, and I think they’re all more likely than 3rd party contract work getting in the way (unless the studio is in worse trouble than I think it is).

None of this excuses the lack of communication. We should know by now why exos aren’t spawning.

2 Likes

I assumed this was said in a bit of joking way :stuck_out_tongue:

Probably not blindly :zipper_mouth_face:

Any word when they’ll be back? Thanks.

5 Likes

No one knows. It’s a mystery :mag_right:

5 Likes

I want an exo where all the colors are vivid or luminous

4 Likes

maybe they collect 4 t7 exo planets to release 1 t8 exo…

everybody knows 4x7= t8 lol

3 Likes

i thought 4x7 was 7777 :relieved:

3 Likes

That would mean…

JACKPOT!!!

1 Like

6 posts were merged into an existing topic: Turbulenz supporting Baldur’s Gate 3 development :shield:

just my shop has a future

2 Likes

Might pay a visit and buy everything for fun lol. Then I can predict the future too…you gathering a lot of things:-)

1 Like

tenor (2)

they are gone and probably will never come back

Guys, my friend’s uncle’s cousin works at Blizzard and he said that EXO planets are being replaced with OXE planets. They will be mirror images of EXO planets but don’t tell anyone or he might get fired.

5 Likes

3 Likes

Oh cool in that case, since we’re doing blind speculation, I think there are no exos because the guy who presses the exo button was a changeling and he went back to the delta quadrant.

2 Likes

Is that near delta cancret?

Also everyone knows James pushes the exo button. My guess is there’s some sort of update for Halloween or they’re going to release 4 exos at once for the event perhaps.

2 Likes

Oh no, it’s someone in leadership, that’s even worse! Was it species 8472??? The Undine?

1 Like