The “working on another game announcement” happened, as far as I can tell, because the credits for the game came out naturally. They then came out and said, “yep, we’ve had a part of our team working on this for almost the last 2 years”. That’s not a recent change, that’s letting you know what’s been happening since just after the release of the game.
No event, no exos. You get that, undisputed, and I absolutely agree that we need communication.
I don’t feel like doing any web archeology right now, but how long is the normal wait between release and announcement for this team? I wasn’t around for any other release, so that’s a real question.
Either way on that, yes it’s frustrating and disconcerting that there is no public roadmap at all.
Also note that we know something related to local sandbox is planned to be put on test soon.
Did my use the word “paranoia” in the colloquial definition rather than the clinical definition actually cause confusion here, or are you being a pedant to attempt to discredit my opinion? There are language barriers on the internet, so I legitimately don’t know.