Any way to rename your alts?

Oh I see, just like in sto where you have your handle, which is your account name followed by the character name

1 Like

Aging yourself? Party Lines, only three channels on the tv and at midnight it went off. No color. TV’s were Huge and I mean huge and heavy. We would sometimes sit down and eat a tv dinner while we watched them. I don’t remember howdy doody (sp?) but was told that I watched him. Gas was 30cents, candy bars were a nickel and you could use coupons to buy anything, even if it wasn’t that product. Girls could only wear dresses and boys hair had to not be on their neck, it had to be short, if it was longer the principal would put a bowl on the head and cut it. Paddle were often used when kids acted up at school and need to be disciplined. I had one of the first Barbies.

How is that for aging yourself. Oh, and computers, they weren’t available then for the public I don’t think.

Nope. I won’t have it tonight.

6 Likes

No Flaming
This includes any kind of personal attack, flame, targeted harassment or intimidation. “But they flamed me first!” is not an acceptable reason to insult another player. A flame war is a flame war, and it does not matter who started it. If you have concerns about the treatment you are receiving at the hand of another player, please use the report action.