Anyone having connection issues?

i had with my ex yea

no for real, i been having them today non stop

4 Likes

Are you in EU @HOST

Yes @host is in eu

1 Like

Sorry i got distracted a bit apart from the usual
It seems to be working fine atm have been on for 3 hours now… (also EU)… hunt was troubling but thats usual on ceph for me.

Also have to say for ps keep in mind its the first week of the month ps store gets updated most times around this time…
Even tough ps says “its fine” its most times a bit slow. For boundless thats a problem…

If you still can’t get in the only thing that comes to mind is “restore license” or what ever its called on the ps. (To lazy to look :wink: and tiered).

Other than that I don’t know.

1 Like

I just got in. Hopefully whatever was wrong has sorted itself.

1 Like

Yeah, unplayable connection for about 30 minutes straight. I finally gave up…

1 Like

I been having connection issues for the last week (EU) ,my internet is fine and I use killer network to watch it

1 Like

I noticed it with a bunch of connection pop ups so I dumped out. Pings went up to about 500.

2 Likes

EUC is working fine here, from NL with a VDSL 30/3 connection.
Playing on Trung now, sometimes a little warnigns pops up but that is about it.

1 Like

How about when you go through portals? Or when you go to other planets outside of EU? I cant imagine it being stable myself

2 days ago I visited almost all standard public worlds except the ones in Australia, That went without any issue. Yesterday I visisted Trung, Dzassak and Lamblis without issue.

1 Like

It was a bear the last couple of days but not constantly, intermittently it’s been the worst it’s been for some months—I was actually notcing for a while that connectivity had gotten way way better but of course I didn’t applaud it publically to the connectivity gods and they’re all in. harrumph for the last sprinkle of days (can’t remember exactly which days off the top of my head).

tl;dr: yes, EU and USE, haven’t been on the others enough to notice, and this recent dip came afer it seemed like connectivity had gotten better for some weeks or months, long enough to get used to it :D.

maybe players are coming back or something?

tbh I was pleasantly suprised that covid didn’t seem to make it worse, I thought with the big uptick in people working and sequestering w/intensive online communication or pasttimes that it would be awful but noop. i thought being overrun by tourists and montreal/NYC peeps summer homes would make this place a plague magnet but this county did really well except or one stupid kegger at the end of the school year last year and the thanksgiving uptick. most people & businesses here only have 4mbps max

I currently can’t leave arie. I’m stuck. Every time I try to leave to go to another planet, I get error code CE-34878-0 on ps4. Tried closing app and restart it and the ps4 @james can you please take a look into it.

Dont happen to be in PS guild?

If you are in PS, then the bug has been found and fixed for PC but waiting on PS to accept the update for the fix for PS players.

AHHHH OK! Thank you!!!

1 Like

I literally get connection problems on any world that is not a USE world. I can only get sub-50ms ping on my personal Sovereign (also USE). Other USE worlds are usually in the ~75ms range. EUC and AUS worlds regularly hit unplayable. hunts on a EUC or AUS world? Not a chance.

The Sovereign update seems to be when this has started to get a lot worse and it is one of the largest reasons why I do not usually want to play. If I want lag/bad performance issues, I can stick to Minecraft or ARK.

Oh wait, but it might be my Internet connection…

Or maybe my hardware… with a…

• AMD Ryzen 9 5950x
  • AMD Radeon 6900xt
  • PCIe4 NVMe SSD
  • 5 Gbps network card

Sorry if I sound a bit sarcastic, but this game undoubtedly has net code issues and it is always blamed on issues with end user’s hardware. Short of me getting AT&T Fiber back, I have about the best hardware and network connection you can get and the game is still inconsistent on whether I can even play the game.

2 Likes

Anyone having connection issues recently is my internet go bad it’s taking me 25 min to get to Houchus to circa cause I get stuck waiting for a portal to load for 5 min

It’s been always good walk right through no problem before but lately it been taking forever to load

I don’t have any connection issues atm but I do have a persistent issue where sometimes when I’m in sanctum and I open a portal to a destination it goes to like 80-90% loaded and freezes there. I have to leave the sanctum and come back and try again and sometimes it does it 2-4 times before I can actually get the portal to open.

Anyone else get this issue?

1 Like