Anyone having problems in forging?

I have been trying to forge and for some reason it will show up a boon and then it will leave.

Example, a slingbow. It showed up a long range boon, then it just vanished. Another spin of the wheel and I got a busy bee that showed up, but then it vanished.

Finally got three different boons and put in the compound boon 3 and the busy bee went from 3 to five then dropped back to 3. Another one on another boon 3 spin also went up from 5 to 7 then dropped back to five. That is two compound boon 3 wasted.

Had that with making bombs, one to kill critters (not in hunts, personal hunting) and I had the first boon show up, then the second one and then it vanished. Showed up again and again it vanished. Ended up with just two boons and could not get them to stay above range of 5, it would go to 6 then drop to five, go to 7 then drop to 5. Might make it to 6 and go to 8 an drop back to 6.

Anyone else dealing with this?

Related?

Could be, have been focused on farming and so haven’t been forging but needed some more bombs and to make a couple grapples and was going huh? What is happening? is anyone dealing with this, gonna read the thread, thanks for the info.

Yep I’m seeing the same since update, thought it was because I was on my old pc character, but it’s doing the same on ps4

followed the link and it is a bug, James responded and said they were looking into it. Seems it was caused by the update.

Hope they get it fixed soon, this is really hurting the shop that sells forged items.

Its not fixed yet? …

It’s the weekend, so most likely not … just prioritized for Monday.