Anyone Unlocked Light-ish Orange Rock Yet?

I have only gleam bright tan no rock if you run a goo farm feel free to come at Hurus IV TNT hub Kol Huroo :cookie:

1 Like

Stark mustard rock (really light)
mustard sand … similar…

Lemme check the others…

2 Likes

Ooops my bad! @Gorillastomp made a spreadsheet with all the unlocked colors for every block/plant/whatever. That might be helpful to see what is available now

4 Likes

Oh, I didn’t notice you typing lol. Thank you, Vex! :wink:

2 Likes

That looks like it could be perfect! Is your world public for gathering or mining?

Oh wait. I just noticed that is sand in the pic lol. Hmmm. I might be able to work with it though?

Yeah, it’s just sand. The rock is a super light mustard…looks taupe.

1 Like

I could maybe make concrete with it? I’d just need to maybe grow or harvest a bunch of kindling. :thinking:

1 Like

I didn’t like the way it generated so I gave it rich, wacky colors & I’m letting it expire. It’s open to the public for harvesting. Nearest planet is Raxxa.

1 Like

Come steal @Ratchel kindling. I’m sure @morey523 will just give it to you

2 Likes

Thank you very much, Major! I’ll drop by later and grab a ton. I’ll make sure to bring a nice stack of regens with me too. I like to tidy up behind me lol. :wink:

First, I have a kindling farm to build! lol. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Have fun =) There’s oceans of the stuff hehe

1 Like

Thanks for that, FireAngel! I need an excuse to finish at least part of my farm area at R3DFIRE anyway and this is as good an excuse as any lol. Thanks again! :slight_smile:

Oh wow. I know what color of sand I’m choosing now on the next billing period lol. That’s awesome!

1 Like

Do I still have perms on your place? If so, guess I could start giving it all away right?

I dunno you might lol. But I thought morey was Santa and you were one of the helper elves :sweat_smile::rofl:

@iRedactoid I’m pretty sure I have some kindling I can spare

1 Like

So I need to log on and take some kindling is what you’re saying @FireAngelDth? Ok cool I can do that right now

1 Like

Thanks, FireAngel. But it’s okay. I just checked my stocks and I have a ton of Mass kernal I didn’t even know I still had lol. Now I just need to grow it. I won’t need it for a few days anyway. I’ve a few other things I need to prepare before starting to build. Thanks again! :slight_smile:

Well, ehh, I have rocks with the colour named light orange, would that work?

1 Like

He already did? Where can I find that spreadsheet?

EDIT : found it!

Ooh, interesting. Can you post a screenshot please, Aenea? If possible? :slight_smile:

1 Like