Aoe Spanner not working

Any respond from the Devs yet ?

Wow Iā€™m shocked that this issue has been going on for over a year and still not fixed. Least I know not to bother buying AoE spanners for the foreseeable future.

1 Like

So uhā€¦ @james

LOL guys -

Weā€™re like a year into this, itā€™s ā€œworking as intendedā€.

Never give up, no no no
I wonā€™t give up, no no no

2 Likes

Boys, the time has come. Heaven has arrived. :relieved:

/thread

4 Likes

Let me love you

This thread will die and become dust! Return to which you came! We hoped and wished time and time for this but we have received a better giftā€¦good bye AOE spanner dream and HELLO FUTURE!!! Sleep well old thread!

1 Like

So happy for this updates QOL Improvement for repairing!!!

not yet it wont!

still have to individually repair every coil it appearsā€¦

1 Like

they do get repaired if you keep repairing the machine blocks

orly. maybe thatā€™s not so bad then.

It still does the repairs.

EDIT: Sorry Gorillastomp replied while i was out digging for that quote.

1 Like

Yeah real issue is that there is no a clear indication of coil hp

Only way to know if you repaired everything is to see your xp gain or the repair log at the side

I repaired a ton just now. about 60 machines. The coils do repair but the machine itself repairs at a faster rate. So just keep repairing and itll eventually repair all the connected coils. I had none that left any coils unrepaired. Just have to keep cranking until the notifications on the right quit scrolling. Its annoying but working correctly i believe

1 Like

I noticed this too and kept repairing until I saw the XP gain stopped.

Iā€™m a huge fan of the spanner repairing everything at once.

I believe this thread is still relevant because having a AoE spanner would still be helpful for furnaces and crafting tables.

1 Like

pretty sure furnace do not wear ?

1 Like

They donā€™t now, but if they ever do then weā€™ll be covered.

I would have sworn on test the color changed from blue to gray (canā€™t remember which direction) when the repairs were complete.

Right now Iā€™m not seeing a color change on live but the quantity in the message evens out and the spanner doesnā€™t wear if itā€™s not repairing anything.