Aoe Spanner not working

Or combine the coil health with the machine health making it easier to fix just have to hit the machine.

1 Like

Yeah like with spark generators

1 Like

I agree with you, and the few others who suggested this. It would make the machine break a little harder to fix (since it can be repaired super fast compaired to the coils) but that could just be a tradeoff of having lots of coils.

Since fixing the aoe part seems to be a harder more complicated fix, i feel this suggestion could be quicker to implement.

Working AOE spanners know that would be nice
Maybe with guild updatešŸ¤”
No rush though know devs are busy with keeping the universe running and what not

Iā€™ve poked the relevant software engineer as a reminder to look into the AOE issue for spanners. As for getting this on chisels, where did you hear about this from? Iā€™ve checked with the designers, who told me that you cannot get it on chisels.

2 Likes

Someone was talking about it in voice chat. Sorry I guess I was mis-informed. I never tried it myself. Regardless I still think it would be a cool thing to allow on block changer chisels!

2 Likes

if this is not true, then it would been nice to have this. It would help a lot to do some mass change block type.

3 Likes

Iā€™m sad we still donā€™t have this :frowning:

2 Likes

Pleasssseeee fix aoe spanners Mayne!

Software engineer might need some more pokingā€¦

4 Likes

This and the auto hitting everything bug! lets chill for a few and fix these bugs before we introduce moreā€¦ bugs

Iā€™m sure there working on it
But yes can not wait

2 Likes

5 workbenches, 3 compactors, 3 extractors, 3 mixers, 2 refineries, all fully coiled, all used at least every other day. I would even accept an aoe that does less repair similar to forged hammers and less damage

3 Likes

At this point, I want a regen bomb for healing coils. Iā€™ve had enough of the spanners. Itā€™s the single thing that I despise in this game.

5 Likes

henlo. this is still broke. kthxbai

2 Likes

Lol, maybe it wasnā€™t ever actually intended that spanners work as an AOEā€¦ At this point that is what I think might be the case since it still hasnā€™t been fixed, or something is far more complicated in how it targets or something.

If coils just combined in a similar fashion to spark generators and AOE was taken off of spanners that would be enough for me.

2 Likes

My workshop keeps growing and this is annoying
I wrangle my spanner and it hits like a hammer
Though truly I long for the day
When we will be free to play
A game with proximity repair
It should not be difficult yet I despair
How many months have we waited here
For someone to give us a reason to cheer
Please hurry and fix this issue
Donā€™t make me demand more tissues
I think Iā€™ve said all I can
Shop at SHAMELESS

3 Likes

Bumpity Bump Bump Bump

1 Like

Please refrain from bumping threads ā€¦

Any updates on that? Canā€™t be so hard? Post is open since September.

1 Like