Aquatopian Empire¸.·´¯·.´¯·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>Super Portal Offer/aqua embassy woodlands/New Mayor

its like a city butt all the builds are a minigame slide maze spleef etc
like a real themepark
:smile:

1 Like

Where shall I move it to? Haha

Oh I can help with that, I have this on my CV i suppose :joy:

Message me if you want some ideas!

1 Like

def need to go find that pig lol

1 Like

If you want I can definitely break it down to move it lol. It’s not complete just yet so tearing it down and rebuilding wouldn’t be that bad

Aquatopian Embassy street poll competition
winner gets 40k coins :grin:

to see the entrys check this post:

@Stretchious i cant change my post title like i used to do any reason for this?

might have to do something with this?

weird i been around longtime and it always worked is this something recent?

Discourse assigns some privileges automatically, if you haven’t had enough posts etc you lose some. Not sure it’s about that, but might be :slight_smile:

might be forum been to flooded to really put the effort into long big posts like i did before it hurts me seeing it drop to bottom off page in 10 minutes after all the work i put in really thinking about a website our alternative for aquatopia

4 Likes

last day to vote
scroll up to find the poll
:smiley:
@Lawrizze can ya repost this on aqua discord my pc wont be back until next week :smile:

Mainly voted for @neuralnet84 because his road will eat up all those extra stone furnace bits over time!

2 Likes

been super busy but i def keep in touch thx for the help the other day

1 Like

No worries mate, any time :slight_smile:

Which part? Last day? :slight_smile:

Is it closed? Did I already vote? I can see the results, but not vote =P

I like the swede one best

theres a new vote on final road

there ya can vote for swede :slight_smile:
@Crete

Yow heres Aquatopias latest project Temple off the universe

so me and andy build a massive temple that functions as public library with help off friendly aquatopians we will buy and sell locations(for 1coin our less) plus store them in the great public library
also on the spot we have installed a labo and telescope to study the stars

for the people that say meh public
i got a area protected to build a awesome market off the world
where i allow only atlas sellers and sellers off locations
this could be far away mining spots our like where to find them
anything is possible if you wonna help me please be super creative
you could sell tokens like for people to find anything plants etc
our someone comes by and asks for river mountains and a cave location with no beacons around im sure they happily pay you alot off coin

anybody liking this interactive build join our discord
and use the temple off universe page to share thoughts
theres so many posibilitys even new professions

maybe a homebuilder wonna set up a booth im down with it :smiley:

for building mats im pretty much covered to develop the entire place only thing missing is a bunch off shopstands for public library

Also atlas selling people contact me maybe we can work together and create a shop with full atlas stock together

Pretty soon there be a post about the building off aquatopia keep ya eyes open people gonna be pretty epic

everything is reachable at infocenter (aquatopian embassy hub beckon) only one place to find it all dont forget to play dunes minigame and visit the aquapalooza gametown we got a fully usable 4player spleef arena jump puzzle maze and megaslide 3000 its all wip but we got timez we not going anywhere

click here for our discord

Wonna learn some history and see some aquatopia previous build videos scroll to the top off the page

4 Likes

Great newz for some reason i lost ability to use this post but today i became a regular poster again and can now continue to update here and change the title’s to fit
So excited
and boy i got lots to add :grin:

2 Likes

Yay! Maybe private planets will be here by Christmas so the true Aquatopia can be built :slight_smile: