Take a screenshot win 40000 coins(sunday vote time)

So the Aquatopian embassy on beckon has million different road’s so i am offering any player in the game to post a screenshot off a road they made
best road will then be used on the entire embassy

roads must admit light thats the only rule
could be lanterns our gleam in the floor we dont care

keep in mind that this is a public project so dont post golden roads filled with diamonds the winner will be the winner 50k yay but if it is rare resource heavy there’s a change we use the second in line design
this is the second time im trying this so if we get no screenshots it will be forbidden to complain about our roads on social media :rofl:

in one week i hold a number poll so please add a number to your screenshot in this order first is 1 second is 2 etc.

gtrz moebman

10 Likes

First entry yay

Made by: Sylindriel

Number1

1 Like

Second entry, hope you like my road!

2 Likes

5 Likes

Hey Moebs :slight_smile: Cool competition! Is there any preferred color scheme?

1 Like

anything goes :smile:

and width? want some space around road like one plot wide but on each side empty block or something?

think needs be a main material to fill in gaps and spots width a nice center design since not all road widths are similar in embassy i guess we adapt the choice off borders and colors and stretch it out and in to fit the embassy roads think keep it in oneplot :smile:

1 Like

builder @Ancalagon

1 Like

builder : @andysav

3 Likes

I’ll have to put mine in when I get home! :slight_smile:

just wanted to remind everyone that F10 is a screen shot mode to hide HUD things :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I like this road layout from @andysav, but I would like the black blocks to be portal cubes like in the picture submitted by Sylindriel. So far so good. All of you are doing a great job, keep it up.

@the-moebius

So I’ll have to work on updating it as this is my personal walkway on Laputa, but I’ve loved it since I put it down

So, it’s a line of refined metamorphic rock, a line of decorative metamorphic rock, 2 lines of decorative lustrous wood(kinda like twisted timber too for the lines) then a line of decorative, and line of refined again. Then, every 3 blocks (meaning a space of 2 in between) its refined copper and refined gleam that are square chiseled to a 1/4 size.

2 Likes

Number 7
Hi on Refgar I am building a road to hopefully bring some of the Refgar community together. Near the Ultima Guild Portal to Refgar (Thanks guys) I have built a Road, started some display areas (block types, a gleam room, doors and trapdoors and blocks of the Universe) and eventually hope to put in some decorative buildings as well as a shop and a separate shop for Refgar only items…
Number 1

Number 2

Number 3

I love this simple idea of connection and community so I kept the construction simple and warm. Refined wood and lanterns with rooms of refined stone and gleam. It is currently quite long (I think a couple of hundred plots but I can’t remember to be honest) and hope to get longer as others join.

1 Like

Refined Warm red twisted wood. some nice shrubs and a stone lining with coolblue gleam lighting

1 Like

2 Likes

very nice was just gonna post it for ya lol
the old comp. wasn’t a great success and to soon so i gave it a second shot and added a cash price :innocent:

I believe this is Number 10. its not as resource heavy as you think.:wink:

3 Likes

3 Likes