Take a screenshot win 40000 coins(sunday vote time)

Hey Moebs :slight_smile: Cool competition! Is there any preferred color scheme?

1 Like

anything goes :smile:

and width? want some space around road like one plot wide but on each side empty block or something?

think needs be a main material to fill in gaps and spots width a nice center design since not all road widths are similar in embassy i guess we adapt the choice off borders and colors and stretch it out and in to fit the embassy roads think keep it in oneplot :smile:

1 Like

builder @Ancalagon

1 Like

builder : @andysav

3 Likes

I’ll have to put mine in when I get home! :slight_smile:

just wanted to remind everyone that F10 is a screen shot mode to hide HUD things :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I like this road layout from @andysav, but I would like the black blocks to be portal cubes like in the picture submitted by Sylindriel. So far so good. All of you are doing a great job, keep it up.

@the-moebius

So I’ll have to work on updating it as this is my personal walkway on Laputa, but I’ve loved it since I put it down

So, it’s a line of refined metamorphic rock, a line of decorative metamorphic rock, 2 lines of decorative lustrous wood(kinda like twisted timber too for the lines) then a line of decorative, and line of refined again. Then, every 3 blocks (meaning a space of 2 in between) its refined copper and refined gleam that are square chiseled to a 1/4 size.

2 Likes

Number 7
Hi on Refgar I am building a road to hopefully bring some of the Refgar community together. Near the Ultima Guild Portal to Refgar (Thanks guys) I have built a Road, started some display areas (block types, a gleam room, doors and trapdoors and blocks of the Universe) and eventually hope to put in some decorative buildings as well as a shop and a separate shop for Refgar only items…
Number 1

Number 2

Number 3

I love this simple idea of connection and community so I kept the construction simple and warm. Refined wood and lanterns with rooms of refined stone and gleam. It is currently quite long (I think a couple of hundred plots but I can’t remember to be honest) and hope to get longer as others join.

1 Like

Refined Warm red twisted wood. some nice shrubs and a stone lining with coolblue gleam lighting

1 Like

2 Likes

very nice was just gonna post it for ya lol
the old comp. wasn’t a great success and to soon so i gave it a second shot and added a cash price :innocent:

I believe this is Number 10. its not as resource heavy as you think.:wink:

3 Likes

3 Likes

last change sunday is voting time :sunglasses:

if ya wonna vote use our official forum page people :grin:

forgot the link lol