Are the devs working on a update?

Lets not forget Nightingale is early access… and like he said big roadmap ahead.

1 Like

I dig Nightingale, but it wont have the large open persistent universe of Boundless, but who knows.

Maybe it will.

Whoa! 30 euros for an early access game?

Why do I want it? :smiley:

Kind regards,

1 Like

wait… how many chars you can make at single Boundless account? how many slots you can buy?

1 Like

Light No Fire from Hello Games could be very interesting, can’t wait to learn more - it is going to be a single Earth-sized planet with everybody on it. HG now has the funds to really pour into an ambitious project like this, and it is obvious that besides James and Sean being friends there are influences from each of their games in the other. I suppose the big things for Boundless players though will be on the building and economy sides, will have to see as they reveal, and guessing it is a ways off even though they’ve been working on it awhile. And also, game like that, have to imagine they will have to have some early access period to really test it out.

5 Likes

Agreed, and great to hear from you @bucfanpaka I was just discussing planet building with someone and mentioned you.

I do look forward to Light No Fire it could very well be the game I’m looking for.

2 Likes

Hello @bucfanpaka nice to hear from you :smiley:

Trove - anyone heard of it? it was made by Trion, the Rift devs, but looks like Trion didint exist anymore or they sold their games to Gamigo and both are now Pay To Win

Hytale - honestly i didnt find anything to hype on it, just another game

and yes, as i love NMS as i waiting for LNF :smiley:

games im playing now? just Survival Crafting
Boundless, Destiny2, Palworld, ForeverSkies, I’mFuture, Planet Crafter,

and few FarmSims
Stardew Valley, Paleo Pines, Alchemist THe Potion Monger,

4 Likes

Thanks!! :smiley:

I’ve got a lot in my rotation - Palworld is one of them, quite addictive! Does very well with balancing having an open sandbox while leading you with objectives. Building could use a lot more pieces though, haven’t done much with that part.

Baldur’s Gate 3 and Diablo IV big go-tos, Minecraft off and on, some of the Rune Factory games, started Dragon Quest XI again. Disney Dreamlight Valley is great for chill, charming play - decorating in that game and the clothing probably my favorite of any game now, main downside is their cash shop is very expensive.

Dragon’s Dogma II releases Friday, reviews coming in really good, starting then it will probably be my main for awhile. I put a LOT of hours into the first, had a top 100 Xbox 360 pawn for awhile. Looks incredible but with more difficult combat.

4 Likes

10 Character Slots is the maximum.

2 Likes

Ten (per key) for every PSN/Steam account that you or your friends have access to.

Per account, per key. I don’t remember the mechanism to get Steam logged out and never used PSN so I’m not sure how many steps it would be to try and access more than one key per account, though.

Also only one account can log into a key at once, and the key account that “owns” it will kick off anyone else using it if they log in. So if you had access to 5 steam accounts, for example, you could make 50 toons on it. You would just need to still play them 1 at a time.

@Nightstar means family sharing i guess

1 Like

Yeah sorry it’s been brought up a couple of times lately and I didn’t mean to be vague.

Steam and PSN both have (had? IDK) key sharing systems available and Boundless is allowed in both.

It is on you how to access multiple accounts for these services of course, as I think they probably both have rules about opening multiple accounts. This isn’t actually great for playing with friends since only one account can access the key at a time. It is however fine for muling some stuff around, earning endeavour for a small guild, or whatever.

Last time I looked keys were still around for under $2 though and if they’re still available (it’s been a long time since I looked) grabbing an extra key would allow you to actually play with a friend, or interact with toons on that account.

All i can catch from all of this is that a lot of you need to go outside and touch grass.
life is all good peeps- ya’ll spend wayyyy too much time getting bent out of shape about whether or not someone is doing something.
don’t mind me tho- i’m just over here actually playing the game and not wasting my time ranting back and forth over opinions

3 Likes

the question said how many per account

1 Like

Yeah, sorry I do like to make sure I’ve covered the detail. Since I ramble that’s sometimes confusing. Let me try again:

There is no limit.

Ten for each platform account (Steam/PSN) that you associate with your Boundless account key.

Better?

I don’t know that I personally have been bent out of shape on what is going on, but I’ve spent a large amount of time in game, a lot more than I do on the forums, but I do have a lot of concern for the game.

1 Like

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Other games

also i got Animal Crossing at Switch :smiley:

My thoughts are that posting games and everything related to other games should be posted in the right thread

Post your game suggestions in the other games thread located here → Other games

We are derailing a bit people!