Arkanis // Lexxgard

Hey Lexxgard,

You recently plotted 4 plots all the way from Arkanis which is absorbing our settlement (The Tree of Dreams)

I am hoping you can remove the plots as we do not wish to be absorbed by Arkanis. We built our settlement far enough away to try and avoid this situation and hope you have no problem giving us our settlement back.

Thank you.

Lt-Indecent.

2 Likes

I know your request is coming from a nice and non-rude place – but sadly nothing can be done.

Game is working as intended and it is terrible that you lost your home.

Sorry to see this happen to someone else. Nothing has been done about our situation except we fought back with prestige to win our settlement back. We built our settlement away from everyone to be alone but someone still came and built an ugly gleam tower against our plots. There was no reasoning with the guy either. I hope your situation works out!

I had someone do this to me when I first started building my place. I barely got started when they came across a huge lake and blocked me. I was kinda in the middle of no where…on purpose.

Where’s the diplomacy. If this doesn’t get resolved I might just have to take all my ■■■■ and go live in a hole somewhere. lol

1 Like

There are a number of updates planned that will help with this issue:

1. A proposal to have control over who plots near you:
  1. A proposal to normalise the prestige values and system:
  1. Introduction of Guilds that will give you permanent control over the name of your Guilds aligned beacons. (A bit like an opt-in Settement.)

I think that these things will all contribute to giving you more control.

7 Likes

Dont quit, ill come a and buid a mean prestige basement, i can probibly scrounge up 0.5-2m prestige in blocks in 2-3 days. Know i have 500k stockpiled now.

So give me a pm if it comes to that.
I feel for longivety lf this game, builders are the most needed.

1 Like

He is really causing a lot of grief all over Trior. He’s tried to take our settlement over as well, but it seems to backfire each time. Now he’s just super salty over things and lashing out.

I wouldn’t quit the game over it though… if it gets really bad you can join forces with us in Mt. IllumiNaughty.

1 Like

Hey Lt-Indecent,

My apologies for merging your settlement, I am just trying to get some plots near Arkhanis and its a bit tight everywhere and hard to keep track of everyone plots. I am hopping on now and will try to look for where you are to unmerge you. If I cant find it maybe you can hop on too and show me where you are located?

Again Im sorry for the trouble.

Lexxgard

3 Likes

Hey Lexxgard,
Thank you for resolving so kindly.
Very cool and understanding player.