Art: Character Races Concepts (males)

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth: hahaHa

They used to have a few different races back in EA, not sure why they got rid of that tho I rather liked it

1 Like

there were art concepts shared and we voted for whatever we liked the most

there was just one race in use just like now

2 Likes

It was some nice visual difference between them, but nothing that affected gameplay.

So we have you guys to thank for mr . and ms. grumpy?

haha - not really; we were voting for what additional races we would like the most (look-wise)

grumpies were forced on us after the orange blob; although they didn’t look grumpy back then

This got me excited to think this might actually be a dev post with some actual content coming up for the game. I really shouldn’t expect any updates at all from the devs anymore…

they will do it when they have sth ready to post - simple as that

In EA? I remember playing as a couple different races lol

there was one feline race - we had ready set-ups to chose from, so different size and head-piece and color and some could look quite different (especially tall and wearing large head-piece and some shiny armor-like cover dude vs. small feminine and no head-piece character)

2 Likes

The best race was when we were just giant orange rectangles on the browser version of the game at the very early beginning haha.

4 Likes

guilds
Remember these dudes? My hunter char was the third one and my buddy played as the 4th

4 Likes

I preferred the littler green rectangles :joy:

I had the first left most of the time. :sunglasses:

Now I can see how some might have been remembered as different race @Bonez307. The second right has a beak-shaped mask that could be taken/remembered as a bird-like race.

2 Likes

cheeseblock

4 Likes

Yup my main was the leftmost one! Probably was the most popular haha

1 Like