Art: Character Races Concepts (males)

I think character options are important but they may seem to players as a one time thing. Once you design your character then you are done. Probably why they do not view this as content even though they want it.

1 Like

1, 6, 7, 13, 20, 23. Oh my these are amazing I like them all, but these ate my favorites.

6 and 21 are awesome the others are to but i like them more. And the face swap is awesome.

I think these are all pretty awesome and would not mind having some variety in character creation.

Number 14 is really nice

20 and 212 are indeed my favs and the ones I would play a lot! An awesome explosion of creativity here, I hope we see some of those ideas implemented in a future, alongside with… clothes ^ ^ ?

Every time someone bumps this post I get a moment of excitement thinking new races are coming only to be disappointed its an old post

11 Likes

I get that feeling too (bump) :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Please add it. For more diversion among the players.

1 Like

Diversity* Also necroing a thread doesn’t influence much. Many people want more character customization, and I’m sure that it is planned to be put in. These devs have been awesome at every turn and always deliver quality work

2 Likes

I really thought we’d have this by now.

3 Likes

Bump. Much love for #13

Oh my gosh why don’t we have these? I’m looking through concept art and wow, I hope everything is added at some point. It is all gorgeous!!

3 Likes

Can you count?

Can I count?

3 Likes

No one ever taught me how to count

1 Like

Looks dope mate

1 Like

1, 2, 3, 5, 4, 5, 6, …10

I think so

2 Likes

Well dont count on it hahahahaha :rofl: