Art: Concept by Rovshan

Bee Concept for BOUNDLESS . by me :relieved:

17 Likes

I can totally see this in the game,but I don’t like the size. It can be big,but that is just over kill.
Great job anyway!!!

1 Like

Great to me!
@Lightninglegend Maybe you want to give you’re opinion?

2 Likes

looks nice

Changed titel & category

1 Like

I don’t think real life creatures really fit into Boundless without a change. But still good looking^^

1 Like

Well, yeah, but the current concept size would be 2 blocks tall, 4 blocks long and roughly 2 blocks thick with 3 blocks for each wing.

Wait no, that can do it, its head is almost 2 blocks tall in itself. so more like 6 blocks long, 2 wide and 4 blocks for each wing?

2 Likes

I don’t really judge the size since I think it won’t fit into Boundless anyway^^

1 Like

Totoly awesome

1 Like

it could with a bit of mutation, something unique. its a very nice base though.

1 Like

yea a twist or two and it might fit nicely.

1 Like

Nice model of the bee and also the rigging and its cycle animation of flying, made also in low poly a nice textures but in the first photo there’s much glossiness, would be good to have some hairs in its back or put some noise and 0 glossines to the texture.

By the other way excelent model but its bigger than our chracters? at least in the high ref in the first image xD

@Dragoonyan @Rovshan

1 Like

Cool idea. It would be very interesting to see this in-game, however, it doesn’t entirely fit the style. I think what the devs are going after are combinations of animals, like the spitter (Anteater/Kangaroo). Perhaps try mixing the bee with some other creatures, like spiders or some other insects. Nonetheless, good work. I hope the devs can provide some additional feedback.

1 Like

Or go crazy and mix it with something else than an insect like a bear :smile:

5 Likes

I really like it! I can tell that you put a lot of work into this and it looks like it would fit right in the game!

1 Like

But it isn’t ingame^^ And you might not think it wouldn’t fit if you saw it ingame but I would.

1 Like

19 posts were split to a new topic: Should non-related art belong in “creations” category? [Resolved]

alternativ

12 Likes

The body of a bee the head of a deer…viola…a BEER.

5 Likes

The model looks awesome for sure, and the new one with the “deer” bits is looking more Oortian I think.
Very cool!
Also yikes, giant hornets/yellow jackets/wasps are just frightening. Honey and Bumble Bees are cool though, just chill fluffs with a stinger. The others (hornets, wasps, etc…) are all jerks though >_>
Anyhoo, looks rad :slight_smile:

1 Like

Also, is that a saddle on it’s back? A the new design?