Art: Decorative/Hanging/Unique Props and Beams! [BIG POST]

I was really happy to see the beams and poles make their appearance in game. I absolutely cannot wait until more of these appear.

7 Likes

Great effort. Good work. How I can see it other than 192.168.1.4? Please tell me.

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

1 Like

Yea we all got flagged. Childish I feel. Oh lookā€¦you get a flagā€¦I get a flagā€¦apparently if we post on old dev art topics we all get flags!!!

2 Likes

I can assure you no racism is involved. It is just that someone is annoyed that an old topic is getting revived. This very same reply might get flagged too :joy:.

3 Likes

Hi @RedY3 ā€¦(yes I pushing this because the flags really annoyed me when I woke up this morning)

1 Like

Hello bobs. Long time no see :joy:.

1 Like

please

2 Likes

I like necro posts and I will post ā€˜em!! I think itā€™s stupid to have 200 separate posts that say the same thing. Long live the necro!!!

3 Likes

Exactly. We have 20 post about oort shortages a day. 100 suggestion posts a day. List could go on and on.

1 Like

I never knew this concept it existed.

I would spend more time if I could see more content teasers like this, necro posts help show more the great efforts of the devs make to make the game better and reassuring me that itā€™s worth continuing with the gameā€¦ that Iā€™m not wasting my money buying gleam club.

*** edit to satisfy the Oort elf***

2 Likes

I prefer that people bring back original devlogs. Keeps ideas in scope and devs aware of old posts as well as continued interest. I see no problem in it. Necros are good.

4 Likes

I agreeā€¦ after seeing storage I wish they would take time and provide the items in this post next. We need much more building and environment filling stuff!!!

6 Likes

Baskets and barrels look very similar to the new meshes we just recently saw added to test. I hope this trend continues in future updates.

8 Likes