Art: Race 01 concept (female)

which also means that that law is clearly in the oort universe too, was what i was trying to get to xD

I just laughed out loud in class. Funny!

3 Likes

I couldn’t agree more!
I for one love the idea of unique skull shapes, crests are a really awesome idea!
I hope in the future we can alter the colours and patterns on our characters so the crests can be something decorative (tribal even?)
:slight_smile:

4 Likes

If you’re still looking for crest inspiration the Basilisk Lizard, Eyelash Viper, Spitting Cobra and Bearded Dragon could over some neat shapes?
:smile:

3 Likes

A couple questions,do the males of this race have the same color of fur as the females. And will the males have the same hairl styles,or there own set of hair styles?

1 Like

The plan is to differentiate male from female with different tones and intensity for the fur and gender specific appendages. They could be slightly or drastically different. We are still exploring possibility at the moment.

2 Likes

Preset colors or can we get a color wheel / color bar?

2 Likes

I think the general theme is set but I hope for a bit of color customisation inside of this theme

1 Like

Sounds cool,I really want a Aqua color,but they already have that.

1 Like

One more thing,about how long till we get some female animations?
And what’s the name of the first race?

1 Like

@claudiotolomei I hope you don’t mind…i made my own Dragonfly Kitty :slight_smile: just for my Oort Avatar on the forums…i love them! :purple_heart:

5 Likes

I think the devs should make this a style, I like it.

2 Likes

That one on the bottom row nearly is, just shorter middle plus glow eye bits.

1 Like

I agree,I this should totally be a choice!

1 Like

Love her :slight_smile:

1 Like

On top of that we are going to have marks and patterns like stripes, dots and scars for give an extra level of customization

6 Likes

Seems fine to me^^ That’s the kind of controlled choice I like^^

1 Like

I think something that many games miss is the ability to make your character NOT perfect, for example having scars, or dirt stains. i am a perfectionist and i always make a female character as pretty or nice looking as i can, but it sometimes bothers me that it cannot be flawed perfect, but rather the characters in the games are made to look like models.

3 Likes

Yeah stuff like a broken horn in one side or something else that would make it asymetric would be nice :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Agree. That is the reason why we have an extra layer of customization like patterns, scars and asymmetry in appendages. At the moment we have some goals to reach for test pipeline and style. After that we could always have room for alternative solutions and more options. :smile:

4 Likes