Art: Race and wearable variations

I know it does not get much attention, but I greatly appreciate the ability to alter the SIZES of the characters to some degree.

2 Likes

So I’m a little confused,is this the second playable race or a variation of the first?

Can’t wait to play with the wearables … Finally we go definitely away from standardized armor sets with separate parts, hurray. Will be quite individual ingame :wink:

2 Likes

It’s a variation of the first :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you!!

1 Like

That purple guy is lookin badass.

2 Likes

wait, those aren’t horns? o-o

These look so great. I can’t wait to see the final models for these items!

1 Like

LOVE the one on the right!!! i need it!

1 Like

Just one question, can this species hold its nostrils and make sounds with its horns/crests like a Parasaurolophus?

5 Likes

No😐

(10char)

:confused:

1 Like

That could be awesome^^

I notice the 2nd to last is quite a bit shorter than his companions. Does this mean there is an option to change body dimensions?

Progression in the works?

3 Likes

About how many different types of armor do you plan to put in?
@claudiotolomei

This is still being designed. But the #1 ambition is to make sure players feel unique in the world, and at the same time, everything has a connect to gameplay. We will aim to minimise any purely aesthetic wearables + customisations. There will be lots of items to customise your character visually and also effect your abilities in the game.

4 Likes

What. minimise? why?

2 Likes

I think he means that they want every item to have a use/ability and not just for aesthetics :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I finally understand where yall were going when the wearable slots you announced weren’t the classic kinds. I see how focusing less on chest armor and other classic wearable items, you get a more tribal look. Can we assume that an alien “tribal” kinda look is what you guys are going for on most aspects of the game?

3 Likes

Yeah, you got it.

4 Likes