Art: Storage assets in game

Further to James’s release announcement here’s a look at the two types of storage assets available.
There’s two types - the stone version is in a concealed container style to protect your precious goods :

The wooden version is in an open shelf style to show off your hard earned possessions:

Enjoy :smile:

21 Likes

STORAGE IN STORAGE

17 Likes

Awesome! It’s amazing how much better this feels than chests with signs over them

@ben I think you left us with a quality leaks apprentice :stuck_out_tongue:

Lots of interesting tidbits hidden away here. (I really like the look of the ancient tech fragments/components/etc!). …and that green pile of…

6 Likes

Some quite interesting props indeed.

A fossilized ATX-Power cable? :smile:

13 Likes

Added all of this to the collection.

Now that is seriously cool. When containers were first announced, I was expecting simple material variations of the stone container we were shown originally… but the wood shelves… what an fantastic idea!

Do they come flat-packed? I want to start the Oortian Ikea! :smiley:

3 Likes

Well, there was talk about having blueprints in the game, too…

4 Likes

So each storage thing holds 4 types of items, but is this 1 stack of each type?
Because if so, my hoarding tendencies are going to be very sad/out of control warehouse town :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I’m running into the same issue, actually. I’m wishing storage allowed for multiple stacks of the same item. Not too many, like 8x stacks per slot of the same item, for example.

2 Likes

YAY SHELVES. I CAN DISPLAY THINGS ON SHELVES AND SELL THEM FOR OUTRAGEOUS PRICES!!!:smiley::smiling_imp:

4 Likes