Atlas not showing regions on lvl6 world

I want to know if it’s doing that to everyone. When i discover regions on lvl6 worlds they do not show up on atlas.

I was seeing a blank white world in the sky for all of them i think

If you haven’t: try putting the atlas away, and then bringing it back up

already did that it’s like the map isn’t here

1 Like

1 Like

I went to the two US East starter worlds and couldn’t get the atlas to respond there either. :frowning:

They seem to be working for me right now, if they’re still not working can you submit a game log, maybe I can see what’s going on from the logs

2 Likes

How would i do that? I wont be able to try again until the morning most likely, but i like my atlases. If at that point I’m still having problems with it I’d love to know how to show any possible issues(game log, networking etc), aside from just the screenshots I’ve been posting on the Report issues thread.

Check out Q: How do I share a Boundless game log?

1 Like

@blake still not working for me : https://pastebin.com/9jpz7icv

Seems to work now.