Atlas World! We sell atlas!

Atlas world is now open! (OK it’s been open but I thought I had already posted here, but had not)

We have almost all atlas! It’s easier to list what we DON’T have than what we do, So we have everything BUT the following - Raxxa, Sorissi, Sochaitin I, Lutrion, Kada I, Imdaari, Boori, Biitula, Gyosh Ophin. The rest will be knocked out as my schedule permits.

You can get to Atlas World via the 3rd tier of the Portal Seekers (PS) Grovidias Te, or via the large portal in Krafter’s/Wilyenn’s resale shop in Ultima HQ on Finata. Both are labeled Atlas World. Or you can come to Anvil, the capital city of Sengaki, and head toward the big building with “ATLAS” written above it!

Here’s some screenshots.

Again, you can get to Atlas World via the 3rd tier of the Portal Seekers (PS) Grovidias Te, or via the large portal in Krafter’s/Wilyenn’s resale shop in Ultima HQ on Finata. Both are labeled Atlas World. Or you can come to Anvil, the capital city of Sengaki, and head toward the big building with “ATLAS” written above it!

Test edit, please ignore. H40K

2 Likes

That’s right! We have 4 of the new worlds already mapped after just one day! We have Galan, Malurialakrib, Kol Huroo, and Houchus I.

so where is the shop on Finata to find your portal please?

Krafters, should be directly to the east of the ultima hub tree

Now with Flan and Norkyna!

That’s right! We now have all 6 of the new worlds in stock and available for sale!

1 Like

What The price of the 6 new worlds

They are listed at 2k

2 Likes

PRICE DROP! Atlas World has reduced it’s prices to compete better! Rock bottom prices on the atlas YOU NEED!

New schedule is as follows - T1 & T2 planets = 350c, T3 planets = 500, T4 planets = 650, T5 planets = 1000, T6 planets = 1400, T7 planets = 1800

Lots of lava on a world increases the tier by 1.

Tier 7 planets are a thing now ?

I needed a price for tier 7 because a tier 6 lava world is priced as if it’s tier 7. That would be Alycon and Kol Haroo I think? Whichever one of the new worlds has all that lava.

1 Like

Ok fare enough building the bridges across lava must suck

Can also take the portal from Moonies shop to get to anvil and walk they the portal when you get in anvil to get to atlas world as well.

Thanks for this great shop. Its now much more easier to find iron :slight_smile:
I’m happy to give you coins for your great work :slight_smile:

So @xira1979 either I am blind or lacking in the fundamentals of reading (could be either or both) or your portal/shop is no longer around. I cannot find it on 3rd tier of the Portal Seekers (PS) Grovidias Te. Updates?

I believe they stopped filling the portals. A lot of the players in anvil quit and let gleam club keep their beacons active. I’m still in Anvil for a few more days so you can take the portal at moonies to fires mart and walk over to the atlas shop. When you get out of the portal turn left take the road left and the atlas shop is at the next intersection on the left side.

I’m still around and alive just…waiting for new content. To some degree I just ‘finished’ the game as it exists now and also my baby has been needing more attention, as opposed to just being held all the time which still allowed me to go on raids.

I just checked and the shop is still well stocked and operational so I’ll ignore it until it starts to empty out or the guild update drops.

I’m afraid I don’t currently play enough to keep the portals open, but you can still reach Atlas World by going to Anvil on Sengaki and looking for the big floating ‘ATLAS’ sign above my shop. It’s visible from the city center.

The problem is getting to anvil is no longer easy. Currently I believe there’s only two portals that lead to anvil from another planet. One of which is mine and it’s comes from moonies. The other I think might now be the grandovias te one. But I will be closing mine probably this weekend as I no longer live in anvil

I spent forever searching for an atlas for Lasaina and this shop has it! Anvil is still the capital so you can warp to it from anywhere on Seginakai.

Edit: It’s also the Hubbit Network destination for Seginakai.

Hello. My child has grown up enough to play this game so we are playing this game together. This will be our family game. (to some extent at least - you can see his ‘house’ next to Atlas World)

So I am re-activating Atlas World. I have refilled all the empty store shelves and will proceed to begin mapping missing planets. Perhaps one a day, or every two days.

I will need portal connections to shopping hubs, can anyone make suggestions? I’m thinking 2 portals, one to PS one to Hubbit Hub. Until then Atlas World can be reached from Hubbit Hub - US West Hub (Grovidias Te) - Seginiakai Hubbit Hub. Then head North down the roads. Giant sign over the shop that regretfully isn’t visible from the hubbit hub says “atlas”.

Thinking of building a bigger shop somewhere else - would gratefully accept a prime location near a major city to move to.

Anything I missed or overlooked? Please reply.

Aqua gonna open a Megamall linked to Ultima world hub type in search sunken town and you find all the info

1 Like