Augments after Gleambow? [Yes, after the update]

The intention is that the items should be craftable after the event completes - as with the other event crafted items. If that isn’t the case then it’ll be corrected in the next update.

29 Likes

:tada::grin:

1 Like

< shrugs >
Be that as it may, I’ll paraphrase, but “the players are butt-faces and will try to break your game and there’s no-way you can avoid having them doing things you didn’t plan” was Game-Design 101 in my school, so that taught me to never expect the players to do anything else, even if it seems sad.

Thank you @james, I really wanted to make augments with my sacs

5 Likes

:partying_face::money_mouth_face:

2 Likes

Thank you James. Yes, the augments are currently not craftable :pensive:

3 Likes

Yeahhhhh thank you James! We’ll wait patiently for the next update! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

4 Likes

Will… will you add a red nose and some orange leaves on the side to make clown hair?

1 Like

Thank you James :partying_face:

2 Likes

Its not a clown… its a big toe

1 Like

I think we should blame Jeff on this one. Really glad we got @james to step in tho :wink:

Thanks bro

4 Likes

The Totem is different IMO as it’s part of the event. Whereas crafts from event drops are the rewards. It’s the drop generation that is limited to the event.

I can pretty much guess what the issue is and it should be a trivial data change to fix the issue.

20 Likes

Ok! Phew!

So no nerf then, good to know!

Also, shame about that 2m coin I spend an hour ago on buying up more gleambow augments. Ah well

4 Likes

Thanks james. These gleambows and the way they were played might have been unintended, but seeing the way the majority of the playerbase cooperated and worked together on these was special. I cant count the number of people who were amazed by it (new and old). To the point where people were speculating why it worked. I realize that there are people that didn’t like it as well. And people on both sides getting heated. But I saw a lot of people really engage with this event and get excited about the game. I also saw the majority of people being kind despite a few immature folks. I feel very strongly that this was a big big win for most people and the game overall.

13 Likes

Agreed @MrNiX I think the positives outwiegh the isolated negatvies here and at the end of the day this was a hugely enjoyable event that people want to enjoy a little bit more of, dashed here and there.

3 Likes

Those coins will anyway find way back to your store

4 Likes

So sac prices should be going up again as augments start to run out.

Will the next update be pushed up for this? Or will it happen with the next regularly scheduled update?

Sounds to me like it could be a “downtime of an hour” fix situation.

1 Like