Augments after Gleambow? [Yes, after the update]

Whoa kind of glad I slept through this until there was a response from james. My machines are still queued up with augments though. No output space lol.

7 Likes

@james man you just stopped possibly the biggest dumpster fire the forums have ever seen. The ortelf would of been working overtime.

4 Likes

People where getting ready sharpen their pitchforks.

2 Likes

CNN - Reports:

Riots and looting in DK mall, Iconicsburg, and Naughtymall, amongst othersā€¦in outrage for restricted crafting of gleambow event itemsā€¦ all sacs and augments may have been looted! Dont stay tuned for more updatesā€¦

6 Likes

Funny you should say that, I just hit half his mall and many others buying up all the gleam totems i could since I forgot to craft all of mine as I pulled an all nighter to squeeze in as much of gleambow as I could :crazy_face: was getting a little down there but nothing to fear in the end, yay gleambows back on :grin:

1 Like

Not sure how afking equates to botting. Youā€™ll have to explain that. Just FYI James came out sat and increased our meteors. Didnā€™t have an issue just reminded people that meteors are lootable by anyone.

5 Likes

So everyone ran to the pitch forks and torches before just waiting for a response as a bug? I mean obviously this is just a bug. Stop attacking each other people :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:.

4 Likes

What no meme bob? What is happening to the world. :cry:

Bobā€™s memes got burned down because of the boundless riots!

1 Like

He came for the Oorts to fuel some dev portals 100% guaranteed :joy:. Jk James dont ban me :joy:

Updated title with the answer.