⁉ Automatic Stone Generator/Breaker (no mining required)

That’s perfect! It looks like it requires quite a bit of spannering to keep running, have you done any efficiency calculations, how many rocks per spanner hit?

3 Likes

Thanks guys! @Krisys @Goblinounours @Coolpants @Vansten :slight_smile:

I have a video incoming about something else to do with the coil breakers, just keep your eyes peeled :eyes:
@Mayumichi Thanks! I haven’t done any efficiency calculations apart from the amount of blocks per coil and per break. Please feel free to calculate the spanner efficiency :smiley:

4 Likes

I was thinking of doing something like that. Does the liquid block ever need replaced?

2 Likes

Nope, the only thing you need to do is repair the mahines/coils (made possible with the not-so-recent 1 spanner = repairing all the machine + coils update)

2 Likes

This looks very interesting :thinking: I might just have to have a look at this what a great idea

1 Like

You CAN use the coil breaking method to break mantle, this was first discovered by @Sparklepuss back in November 2018 (link to their post): You can break Mantle :-p

However, I made a video (just now) about it before I found the forum post - so credit for discovering this goes to @Sparklepuss (just wanna make that clear!)

My video:

5 Likes

Oh hey, it’s the patented Havok & Co. Auto-breaker! Patent lawsuit incoming!! :wink:
I’m teasing ya, but I discovered a similar design back when coils were in testing… you have me to blame for coils taking wear damage when breaking stone! :joy:

Keep up the great mechanic exploration, I love watching your creation videos!

Edit: I haven’t even considered how much the efficiency is improved by mass repair… it used to be a nightmare to repair more than a few coils at a time. Your design is exponentially more efficient than my own!

7 Likes

sadly it works only at perma worlds, exo igne still need to be farm manually :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Hahah it’s your fault we have to repair!! :smiley:

Well the Mass Stone Generator is a fully patented design by ‘minMAX Labs’ and if you wanna take this to court I shall deliver an impenetrable case good sir!

Haha thanks man, yeh the mass repair is what makes this actually viable :+1:

4 Likes

I’d take it to court, but lawyer fees, court dates, etc… so exhausting. We can settle out of court for 1million coin and call it good!

3 Likes

Of course, I will happily take 1 million coin from you :eyes:

2 Likes

No way! I’ve got a family to feed, and I still have to pay @willcrutchley pain and suffering payments for the numerous times he died while testing the machine…

5 Likes

Hmm lets meet in the middle and call it evens?

2 Likes

You’ve got yourself a deal! Wait- shoot! Ah well, it’s for the betterment of society I guess. I just dont want to get “Nikola Tesla’d” by Ovis-Thomas Edison…

4 Likes

I’m in the ‘inventing game’ for two things. The coin and the female rock goblins. Take your utopian society and beat it! :sunglasses:

6 Likes

default_default_professor-hubert-j-farnsworth-d47de5e3-c222-4db9-9784-019b95219e98

3 Likes

would this not break the game?

It breaks mantle, blocks and storage boxes, but not the game :smiley:

Its an alternative way to get Igneous Stones which are extremely easy to get, there are other things that are worse imo

Edit: Just seen the subject of the reply (mantle breaker). You’re still not able to break through the mantle and fall into the void so I guess its okay. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I was waiting for the world to disconnect when the mantle was breaking, was very surprised it didnt. What does mantle drop, diamond, bark, maybe a dev to keep in your pocket!

3 Likes

Its drops a road map of future updates :smile:

5 Likes