⁉ Automatic Stone Generator/Breaker (no mining required)

default_default_professor-hubert-j-farnsworth-d47de5e3-c222-4db9-9784-019b95219e98

3 Likes

would this not break the game?

It breaks mantle, blocks and storage boxes, but not the game :smiley:

Its an alternative way to get Igneous Stones which are extremely easy to get, there are other things that are worse imo

Edit: Just seen the subject of the reply (mantle breaker). You’re still not able to break through the mantle and fall into the void so I guess its okay. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I was waiting for the world to disconnect when the mantle was breaking, was very surprised it didnt. What does mantle drop, diamond, bark, maybe a dev to keep in your pocket!

3 Likes

Its drops a road map of future updates :smile:

5 Likes

And Ovis is the cause for the devs trying to figure out why every player is now breaking mantle blocks across the known worlds.

1 Like

That is so fricken cool, much quicker than stone in a craft table.

1 Like

Thanks A-aron! Yeh it’s quite often convenient if you just want some stones for something like refining for xp or building.

Or just flex that you have enough coin to burn 24 coils on this contraption :joy:

1 Like

Havent read any other Posts past your mantle Video. Could you please present that part with getting stuck to @vdragon, so he can get evidence for a bug report if he still Needs it?
Thank you.

1 Like

i’m going to make one on a planet with igneous rock colors i like
edit: If there could be additive to the mix, i would mass craft metamorphic bricks

1 Like

I love how people out think the game! Awesome! Wish it was meta!

2 Likes

@FayaAOP just checked for posts about getting suck on Mantle and there are quite a few, I’m sure it’s a known issue by the devs :slight_smile: but now that you’ve tagged vdragon he can take a look at the video if they need to replicate it :+1:

@LunaiHunter if I could choose what type of stone I would be, I’d have to choose metamorphic for sure!

@ginabean Thanks Gina! Yeh thinking about ‘non intended’ ways to play the game is what gets me most hyped about playing Boundless. And if I find something that is too exploitative, that’s a free bug tester for the devs :smile:

Question - Is it possible to repair machines for plots you have no permissions in?

Someone could make a public stone generator that anyone could use so long as they bring their own spanner.

2 Likes

Wanted to know the same thing^^ can others repair not owned machienes?

@Ovis you did it again^^ like it a lot.
If its possible that others can repair might even build it for you at Lamblis TNT (terra nova). Or if you wait a bit you can come and build it i have almost the desired outer wall and can start shifting things and building the outer roads.

1 Like

Actually, that’s not technically true. One of the devs built in a single block missing from the bottom layer of mantle into the planet generation (although it’s typically covered over with more mantle) as somewhat of an in-house joke. Given you can break mantle with coils, you could technically find it and fall through. You can’t build down though, so it’s a little pointless :frowning:

2 Likes

@Vansten I don’t think you can repair other people machines with no permissions. However, you can set up one for a guild. Or you can give friends permissions (not builder perms) and they can use it :slight_smile:

@Tmmk Thanks Tommy! Oooh yeh tht would be awesome to have one at Terra Nova Lamblis :smile: I’d be more than happy to build one, just gimme the space :ok_hand:

@Marrash Haha if that’s true that is funny, I wonder why they would do that :laughing: First person to get a screenshot of themselves hanging by their grapple below mantle gets 50k! :wink:

1 Like

I believe anyone can repair another persons machines. Someone in the past spoke about it i believe…possibly @Conkuur

1 Like

I’m not to test it but if that is possible, that’s awesome!

1 Like

Working on it :wink:

Build you one ^^ directly across of Pyrr’s portal.

Also don’t know what is going wrong but ithink the bottom one needs an air gap underneath it.
Because it keeps breaking :wink:.
Ill let you know when you can come build it once i have figured out that damn wall^^

Also tested it you can repair them with out permissions. Loaded in my test alt (has no rights or perms anywhere)

3 Likes