AWESOME Timelapse of a NEW Portal Hub Being Built - The Chisel Knights Portal Network

Hello people of Boundless, I have a very special video for you today, a Timelapse of a brand new Portal Network Hub being built!

This one is on Arie, but there are already ones on Lamblis, Antar VI, Refgar, Sochaltin (EU Main). If you want to grab yourself a portal, just head to a hub, pick up a token for a measely 125c and you’re good to go!

Hope you enjoy the video!

Credit to:
KaroTheArchitect
DeadlyKnight
OldManWillow

31 Likes

Great worked everyone involved. :+1: :x: :100:

10 Likes

Dude, that looks awesome! I love it.

2 Likes

Timelapse looks so awesome @Ovis, great montage! :slight_smile:

…and much more will follow!

5 Likes

Awesome job Chisel Knights I expect nothing less from you little beauties and good work on the time lapse @Ovis (subbed and liked) would love you to do a time lapse for me sometime if your up for doing a collab.

3 Likes

I strive to build as well as some of you guys out there :joy:. One day. I think I’ve come a long way already though :grin:. Great job everyone

2 Likes

Thank James, appreciate that! :+1:

1 Like

Thanks a lot bud! I think we could work something out in the future for sure :wink:

2 Likes

Noice! love the speedbuild video!

2 Likes

Wouldn’t mind having one of these on serpen at dreadlands. Started out with 6 people now it’s just 2 of us we have portals up but I could see us struggling to keep portals up as time goes by. If you guys are interested in building one on serpen let me know I would remove any parts of my build to help with placement if need be

1 Like

Thanks Hazir! :smiley:

Amazing job by an amazing community of builders!! @Ovis and great time-lapse!!

1 Like

Thanks Davey, a group effort for sure! :smiley:

Very nicely done indeed!!

1 Like

Thanks Mortuari :smiley:

Would love to connect to you guys, Are you expanding this network anywhere near the AUS servers?

That’s pretty awesome. Nice work.