Be able to rename skill pages?

if you have 5 skill pages (like me)
that we are able to rename them, for example, hunter/builder/crafter
just a tiny Suggestion that will help.

17 Likes

Good suggestion. Also give toons description labels (ā€˜name of toonā€™, hunter/cook etc).

4 Likes

this would certainly be good, especially for people who switch out in the field and maybe they switched to the wrong one.

this is an EXCELLENT idea! it gets even more confusing with alts, as there can be TEN not just three.
and with several accounts its even more.

+1 and +1!

2 Likes

thanks for the replyā€™s

+1 to this suggestion

1 Like

+1.

Now that I have multiple skill pages I start to miss this feature.

Iā€™d even go one step further and say that it would be nice to have in the char selection menu below each char name the name of these skill tabs.

In many ocasions I donā€™t remeber who is specialized in which professions and I have to switch several times until I find what I need,

2 Likes

im also still waiting for this to be added xD
also that would be nice to see as well

Not the first time this has come up! I would like to see tabs, like a browser.

1 Like

Maybe the devs could do that with a full rework and re-assessment of the skill system.

1 Like

was about to reply what a good idea but it seems Iā€™ve already done so :grin:

how time flies

1 Like

what does the time fly rightā€¦

ooh you said the same lol hahaha

it does indeed

1 Like

We should keep that up, I am definitely for that as well. I have 5 skill trees and am bloody confused each time I am trying to find the right one. Especially when you try to re-adjust skills throughout the skill pages and then obviously their primary use has changed and you still keep activating the wrong skill page as your mind canā€™t keep up. :wink:

1 Like

I wish this would be implemented. Always picking the wrong tree and its especially annoying if itā€™s on an exo.

Surely it cant be that hard to do either?

1 Like

+1

This feature should have been added ages ago, but i would also like to see skill pages get a point cap increase, 100 points per page feels a bit too restrictive at times.

1 Like

It would definitely be a massive Qol to be able to name/rename skill pages as well as add an editable name (like a surname) to our alts original name.

1 Like

even after a year i still pick the wrong ones and i hate to wait so i just go back to home base, change it again and then continue my adventure xD

2 Likes

Yup, Iā€™m the same way! But does that menu screen have room for words like ā€œminingā€ or ā€œkillingā€? Iā€™m not in game quite yet, but if I remember correctly, thereā€™s hardly room for the skill page numbers that are currently implemented in the top of that page

A mouseover popup would suffice. It doesnā€™T need much. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes, please!

A single letter would be fine. M B H C can you guess what those stand for :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: