Be random about boundless

This is a thread for silly nonsense that you think about whilst pottering around in game, and at the time have nowhere to share it.

Save any negativity, or getting into it on something for separate threads (or the what turns you off thread) … keep it light! XD

Example:

That feeling where you accidentally fill a whole smart stack of buckets with water. :sweat_smile: :roll_eyes: :sweat_smile:

OK, I have displayed my idiocy … please … feel free to do the same … or even your profoundness … I’m sure some of you are geniuses. :wink:

1 Like

Sometimes I’m like, how much gleam am i really going to need for this next project, and then realize i should probably stop…

and then I managed to craft hot pink chests… after gathering all that red :rofl:

10 Likes

I say, if you don’t come home from the ball with a full inventory, you shouldn’t have bothered coming at all.

7 Likes

I spent way more time than I’m willing to admit trying to get water out of the bucket after collecting it.

5 Likes

I can honestly say, and Artemide can back this up, that I literally don’t learn.

5 times in a row I have literally turned up at a place where I need to pick up something new. Every. Single. Time. I have a full inventory.

Honestly … I’m leaving chests and vases everywhere …

2 Likes

Mining Amethyst I fell in a puddle of Lava. Barely survived jumping out of the puddle. Switch to bombs to heal health. Accidentally regen my mine :man_facepalming::grimacing:
Dig a another shaft a few feet away, and fall back into the lava puddle and die :skull::skull::skull::man_shrugging:
I went home after that

9 Likes

This is beautiful, amazing, a perfect example of what you can do!!!

((( what is it? )))

I just love it when I portal to sanctum to get home quickly, and go straight back to where I just came from.

… THREE TIMES IN A ROW.
:face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

3ss

8 Likes

When I spend 3 hours seperating all my rocks into nice little stacks, only to get back from mining, put a smart stack away, and watch it go into 26 different partials…:unamused: Nothing like trolling yourself :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

Was thinking about how, early on in my Boundless career, I didn’t kill the Roadrunners since they were cute.

Now I’m setting up dedicated killing fields for them on sovereigns. :skull: :rofl:

16 Likes

Every hunt “are we the bad guys?”

12 Likes

:laughing:

This is sad/annoying randomness … but gamepedia’s cookies privacy is wonky as hell … the slider might say “off”, but if you click on the preferences, then literally EVERY partner is “on” … and that’s for multiple different options …

:face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

What me Do (;.; )

2 Likes

You no do nuffin cookie. They talkin about other cookie…

2 Likes

ME LUV COOKIE!
me luv cookie

1 Like

Go to “Debug -> SSEM” (Super Secret Edit Mode)

The portal cost for the T9 Radioactive Exo is quite high at 6800. Love the green and blue ancient corruption and the rare gases found. Also, there is blue sap. Love the aluminum and the new carbon tubes (for collecting gas). Love the new recipes and decorative blocks which use Radioactive Vital Essence.
The new weather/nature effects like lightning, tornadoes, land slides, earthquakes are something at a totally different level.

ps. Love the new inorganic kernels (Radioactive) as well
pps. Did anyone figure an easy way to hunt the different fish species in the Oceans? I tried a Trident forged with Plasma Discharge but some are really fast and can dodge the attack.
ppps. You can feed your pet RoadRunner with Wheat or Oat seeds. They lay Oort Eggs (for crafting the new pies)

Regards,

1 Like

You need the carbon nanotubes to build the space ship that replaces your sanctum.

It has a incubator that lets you hatch them faster and new forge that lets you install the mods directly onto gear

4 Likes

That thing where I realise that Boundless hunt RNG prizes are done with the /random function on steam.

OH MY ■■■■■■■ GOD WHY DIDN’T ANYONE TELL ME ABOUT STEAM SLASH COMMANDS???

1 Like

now where did i leave my bloody auto-door spanner?

2 Likes