Beacon Prestige/Footfall Coin Amounts

You get unfriend, you get unfriended, Everybody gets unfriended!

5 Likes

in beta it was a problem but now it doenst mather i think

Thatā€™s sooo wrong :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Only players with permissions on the beacon and players with own beacons within the same settlement donā€™t generate footfall.
Friends generate footfall if they are only visitors.

Fighting this misinformation is my personal windmill.

3 Likes

i added old beta info lolz

Even in beta it was wrong. :yum:

1 Like

well guess all my friends lived in therka and aqua :rofl:

1 Like

Yeah, the great overlap of friends and neighbors is probably the reason why this misinformation is sticking sooo hard. :joy:

****, my grand plan to get everyone to move into the city is now rather trouble some.

1 Like

This is one of my favorite parts of the day too.

Much obliged! :slight_smile:

I know there was something about unlocking the footfall for you settlement by passing these prestige step. Does the footfall apply to everyone or every single beacons in your settlement have to pass that numbers to generate more footfalls ?

I know the way it was working changed in the past, but i can find that update.

Once you hit the 10k threshold. Your payout per person goes off the settlements status city, hamlet, and so on. So it is really advantageous to live in a large city, and as a group attempt to raise the settlements status.

Ok i thought this had changed in the past

nope you get city footfall but they added a required prestige amount to get the footfall

So we still can amke mutiple beacon to get multiple footfall ? in a row

No they nerfed that really hard. So It is better to have one then someone else then another of yours.

1 Like

yeah wish i could found that update post to make sure

I check my beacons first thing. I like to see jow many people visitedā€¦and I like the scant footfall coin.

This is incorrect (or possibly my settlement is bugged)
I have two separate claims in the same settlement and a friend has a claim in the settlement.
The claim with 1,200,00 prestige receives 40c per visit
My other claim and friends claim, both around 150,000 prestige, only receive 30c per visit.

2 Likes