Beginners Hunts - Nobody left behind pace

Next scheduled is Sunday at 11pm EST led by my friend Alwin. Then Spoodle takes the reigns on a few. There is some missing Times in the OP picture because I ask at least 3 days notice for the public.

naughty hunt lodge on circa

Still need to put me down for tuesday and Thursday 8pm UTC

Yay, my first hunt as a leader is on my birthday!!! You all better sell your stuff at Castle Brown afterwards :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Updated the board to include Beth’s hunts.

1 Like

I know I’m a pain in the butt, BUT, can you make it 4pm EST? That’s 9pm here, 8pm UST and hopefully gives the ppl in Europe with the kiddos a chance to participate.

She means UTC :blush:

She does :roll_eyes: silly girl.

1 Like

Hey, I’d be happy to make some colorful chisel lootsticks to give out to those new players if there is a need for them :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I could also make some healing bombs

2 Likes

@PrincessMaude You’re awesome :blush::blush:

I sure can! And i like that time better too, its just a little later than Spoodle so it might catch some other people.

And @PrincessMaude, we would surely appreciate any loot sticks! Ill place a few chests with locks for hunt leaders to grab equipment for those who need it during their hunt.

3 Likes

I’ll advance lock my stash and give hunt leaders access to that too.

2 Likes

We can meet in game whenever its convenient for you, I already have some lootsticks ready!

3 Likes

If you need more loot stick for newbies I have a couple stone spanners ready as well!

1 Like

In 1 hour I’ll be leading a hunt :slight_smile:

We’ll meet at Storis II Welcome Center. Thanks to the donations mentioned above we’ll be giving away loot sticks :smiley: we’ll also bring extra revive augments and slingbows to give away.

If you arrive late we’ll be on Cephonex Merika.

Edit: Hunt went well. Good mix of 50+ and 50- characters. People were very supportive and educational. Even for hunt leaders 1 stack of 9 revive augments is more than enough. Unforged titanium slingbows with damage augments do the trick. It’s very fortunate that people donated lootsticks to give out, since they are probably the most expensive things that people need.

2 Likes

I’ll come baring slingbows

2 Likes

Well you’re not gonna get very far waving them to death :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Good job, guys! I hope I can join the coming hunts every now and then. Looking forward to it!!

@Mittins what time am I doing this today??? The board is missing my time. Shall I just do it now :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: