Beginners Hunts - Nobody left behind pace

Might be worth mentioning, we have a breakfast show called GMTV… I don’t like to doubt mainstream media :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Good Morning Television :wink:

Lol if anyone actually wants to dig to the bottom of it drop me a PM :blush:

sorry to derail :blush:

1 Like

@LunaiHunter how about we schedule for 11pm EST then to coordinate with Gerentt?

yup! good!

Just had a trial run. 1 lvl 23 came and had a great time. 160+ oort in 1.5 hours. Spoodle and TJ (from Glitch) came and helped a lot too. We had a mix of core 2,3,4s. I think it helps to have multiple experienced people on one of these hunts to help out, give pointers, kill mobs.

3 Likes

First group hunt was fun. Thank you

5 Likes

Tip: mega fast brew in Ceph = many hurt, much lava.

2 Likes

we like to support this idea with a “few” free weapons, loot sticks and food…
to visit more hunts is on our to do list too (since months) so, lets get it started :slight_smile:
pm me… im back in a few hours from work…

1 Like

experimenting with giving away unforged titanium slingbows and damage augments. on lower level T3 worlds this seems to be okay. Loot sticks highly needed.

I am going to build a hunt lodge for the hunts i do and I think I will just keep forging a steady stream of them to give to people who don’t have any. Glad your first hunt went well!!!

2 Likes

Also you can put down for definite Tuesdays and Thursdays 8pm UTC

2 Likes

I’ve got a backlog of stuff I intended for new players, in my hunt hideout. You’re welcome to use them for the hunts or even use it is the meeting place. If you want I can put an advanced lock on the back for you so you can access stuff for people.

Theres now a row of atlas’s (incomplete) I’ll have a full Xa Frant one and most of Ceph.
I’ll keep a stock of loot sticks there too for people who don’t have. Maybe some starberry pies and health brews too.

I’ve forged some copper healing bombs for leaders to use too. Let me know if you would like permissions.

4 Likes

@GotMittens illn hosts their hunts at 12pm est to 2 pm est 7 days a week.

1 Like

Exactly where does Illn meet for their hunts?

Beth, is your hunt lodge with Spoodles Castle Brown? I might re-organize the WC a bit to fit hunt portals under the hunt sign. It would be cool to see many people with Hunt lodges of their own. Maybe hunt leaders will become Celebrities like Lesioui.

1 Like

Mine is in Brown Town Hub on Finata. I was going to come grab a portal from you at some point anyway so people could find it easily.

1 Like

I’m already the People’s Hero. I need no extra fame :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

When the 1st Hunt O.O

Mine is on Wed, I think. On Ceph :grin::grin:

1 Like