Behold! the raxa ravine

Decided to dig a hole. ‘Thank you!’ to all of the portal networks that continue to provide awesome public transport, the forgers that keep their shops stocked with AoE hammers and Dirty Mayo for keeping that rough diamond request basket stocked with coin(sold you a few thousand to get my machines again).

14 Likes

just use bombs, plot it, and use a regen bomb to clear it out.

2 Likes

Chunk error :flushed:

1 Like

Do bombs drop all of the materials / similar xp?

Very nice! Just did quick 10x10 on Angel 1 about a week and a half ago! I’ve filled parts of it back in already though.

No xp or drops for bombs.

This one is only 8X8. I am planning on building a layered base in there, most likely a glass floor like 40 blocks up and make the bottom into some miniature world that you can look at. I already color coded the bottom using the generation pattern of the 3 varied levels of mantle. I might make rivers run through the deep-dark portions + link some together then do terrain where the green is and mountains at the pale tan sand marks.

5 Likes

Nice! This is what mine looks like now.

I’m building it as a landing pad for a space ship lol.

11 Likes

Thank you for selling up your gems… We are grateful… We pleased to continue buying more… Hope you doing well. Thanks…

Dirty Mayo :grin::grin:

1 Like

Blink bombs with range augments way easier btw :blush:

You might be just the person I was looking for on my rental world when it arrives. I have already decided im going to mine a whole planet down to nothing but mantle…although plots would be a huge sticking point lol

2 Likes

I am kind of interested in getting a planet and seeing how long it takes to mine it completely down.

Storing all mats to see what it looks like.

1 Like

I think the way to do it is to have a server rule that all plots must be plotted in a straight line east to west x 1 chunk wide and only progress east/west after clearing the section you are working on. That way other players can pick up the project if people vanish or get preoccupied. If it was possible to keep track of all materials collected from a planet that would be pretty cool. Have a central storage station where you keep every single item you get on the planet. You can team on tunnels and see if/how many of the paths can wrap the entire planet. Or have them create some other type of pattern/picture. By leaving sections full or recoloring the areas

1 Like

Not too hard to store it all

Just have people fill chests in designated reclaim spots

Bomb party event. Im in . Who clear region fastest :smiley:

You could count it, add it to a spreadsheet, then mint it to get starting capital to set up request baskets for items at mint value. Idk if mint value of strip mining is sufficient to cover AoE tools and consumables? You’d need crafters and forgers to make hammers and someone to mint items. Maybe someone to manage the money. And a character capable of plotting one very large gouge in the earth as a starting point.

me. 10 chars