Being able to spray paint Glass panes and gleam

Metal, metal is the only oversight… it only has 4 colors \ o_o /

Metal…

1 Like

I do hope crafted tho! Since the whole spray can thing, ehhh, well, yeah.
Perhaps both even?

Let me finish that for you :3
… is way too easy and we would not want to be able to produce a ss of painted metal in under a week~

1 Like

Everyone’s argument is moot, boundless is not a real universe. The developers have deemed that blocks are weightless and painting glass and metal is impossible, and it will remain so until they decide otherwise. Real world physics and measurements need not be applied.

Of course, that does not prevent anyone from asking for a change… it’s just silly to argue your point based on unrelated dynamics.

3 Likes

This feels to be quite Anti-Lore.

Many people would also find it silly that we are wasting time playing video games instead of being „productive“ or otherwise being a cog in the greater machine by working 60 to 80 hours a week.

I personally don’t find it silly to try to argue a point based off of dynamics or any other unapproved, unsponsored, unofficial, player invented lore and/or concepts, rather if it is based on something scientific, magical or a mix of the both, matters not.

Now of course I do not expect such arguments to carry any weight when placed next to arguments not based on fiction, but rather or not it is silly, is subjective, You see it as silly, I see it as fun and maybe even slightly thought provoking.

For the people who can do such things, perhaps. I can’t hold a job myself, due to several disabilities.
For me, it’s an escape, not wasted.

1 Like

It is a point/example that is designed to show that calling something „silly“ or even a „waste“ is very subjective in most cases, It was not meant to state how I feel about it.

2 Likes