Berlyn Markets

I am hoping to compile a list of locations on Berlyn that have markets and to promote awareness for those markets in a single thread.

In an effort to promote a market similar to that found on EU, Therka I have created a market Road of similar design. There are plot spaces on each side available and the location is on a large flat plateau near, woodlands, desert, and snow hills. Below the plateau there is a large network of caves that reach down to lava. This area is open for your development. I would only ask that when lining the market Road you try not to consume more than 3 adjacent plots that intersect with the road. Feel free to grab as many leading away, above or below. There are currently 7 plot spaces on each side and I plan to extend the road out another 10 or 12 plots! I will be moving most of my stock from the EU market back to Berlyn and will try my best to keep the prices as affordable as they are on EU.

Here is a screen shot from many blocks up of the new Market row.

##Berlyn Market Locations:

• Sandstone Market: 430, 90, 1600
  • WIP Market:1718, 85, -1328
  • Havok Township: -1680, ,-223

Want your market listed? Let me know in the comments!

9 Likes

Solum might be a better world for this I fell like Berlyn is kinda dead.

1 Like

Thanks I will make a trip out there. Do you know of any established markets or settlemental out that way?

The township is the most active on Berlyn right now.

1 Like

This feels like my old topic about where shops are

I do not know of a central place yet, solum seems less organized than Therka.

I’m not sure where your market area is in the Township… Its kinda unorganized… is there a specific area you are planning to setup?

@bunnyNabbit
Hi, perhaps this is a revival of your similar topic. I’m not sure if you are asking for me to add your location to the list? Your link shows the location but it says (removed), is this no longer an active location?

There is no specific market spot, everybody sorta has their own shops scattered about.

1 Like

The Township is at -1680, ,-223

Not what is above, as i unfortunately found out and walked :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Sorry corrected

Market location has been updated with more road. I have populated a basic market with most stuff at the same price as I had on EU. Come check it out! Come setup a shop! all are welcome!

2 Likes

I stopped by yesterday and I did not see your shop, where is it in the township?

This is where my shop is… Sorry for the late reply I’ve been out of town.

A portal has been opened from Therka Market to Berlyn Sandstone Market just under my shop!
Check it out!

4 Likes