Besevrona construction

Ever since I first called Besverona home. There has always been some random build on the ice. New has showed up along side the old. Maybe its time for another planet with bitter beans to spawn.

1 Like

Alnitans has plenty, just a little more arkward to collect

2 Likes

But yes it does seem plotting 10000 plots for no apparent reason or logic is acceptable. The destruction of planets is welcome.

I have 10000 plots used. If you check mine I actually used the plots to build.

Once there is no longer land available people we quit playing.

Then the select few can have the game all to themselves.

1 Like

Nork has some too I believe.

I donā€™t think players should be able to wall off resources either, but this has been part of the marketing verbiage for a long time: ā€œplot rare resources & sell them to other playersā€¦ā€ Itā€™s not against the rules at all.

Players can get together & champion their position as to why this ability needs to be changed/removed/etc. Or, support rental planets/additional perm planets being added - which would also lessen the effect of plotted resources. Exo planets cannot be plotted & are often have a great supply of gems/metals/plants/etc.

3 Likes

Exo planets is the key to solve this problem, but only if they would spawn more and more exos frequently, like more than what we need, not like the current exo spawn rateā€¦

5 Likes

I have always supported having Exos, more often :+1: They also supply us with much needed resources like goo kernels, kindling, etc.

I understand that some people think they appear too often sometimes, but this is much better than too fewā€¦or even worseā€¦none.

3 Likes

i dont read all but i like to say

lolā€¦

so funnyā€¦

thats what ill talk about last 6 monthā€¦

have funā€¦

2 Likes

Anyway, congraz to whoever wants to monopoly the bitter beans on besev:

Seems to reach the lowest ratio in its whole history now.

I think people are getting confused plots and beacons are for claiming land not building therefore itā€™s up to you what you do with your space, build or make life easy

I remember now when you said itā€¦ you had some problem in serpensarindi with diamond mines? Similar to this.

I guess i start planting my stardrop collection.

Problem is the money cost. As weā€™ve been told by a dev that they rent server space down to the minute for the exos some times. More exos more money out the door. More exos doesnā€™t necessarily equate to more active/new players/more revenue coming in.

1 Like

Just let you guys know that trumpet root has small drop chance for bitters tooā€¦ but its like 2% or 4%?

1 Like

Yea thereā€™s some people who are overly bothered by the ā€œbestā€ hotspot being walled off on malu. Personally I canā€™t says itā€™s the best as Iā€™ve never mined there. I can only go off from my experiences mining. The warmest place hasnā€™t always been the best. Even on fresh exo that hasnā€™t been mined. And when it comes to malu I know the area I mine(which is available to all) you can get a few SS of diamond with one hammer. Not to mention all the iron, gold, titanium, coal etc youā€™ll also get

So maybe its time the beans got added to farmingā€¦ problem solved?

I do see the problem and I donā€™t necessarily agree with the whole thing.
But that said I donā€™t think a problem can be made as longe the recourse isnā€™t completely unobtainable for every one. Sure its a pain in the back side but its still available isnā€™t it?

To get back in my farming comment the bean and lamella family are the only two familyā€™s left out of the farming even tough they would be a good fit to it. Just sayingā€¦

6 Likes

I like this solution. If the issue is as the worlds become more and more crowded that it is getting too difficult to gather certain resources, then give the players the ability to farm them.

8 Likes

Just saying it as i am not the first at all to pace the idea on the forum :wink:. But its already been asked why they where left out.

So the purpose of plotting on the ice is to conserve the bitter bean area since they are such a pain to find if you notice its places above the ice that are plotted so they regenerate. Solution to this is the ability to grow and farm beans. Until then people are conserving the bean hotspots because once you build on that layer they are no longer accessible. Bitter beans are the biggest pain to get and I defend the preservation of the hotspots.

3 Likes

If blocking resources becomes an issue, they could always add a better flow of exoworlds of each type that last like a week where regen is activated on them.

More planet more blocks color, more way to gather stuff.

I think this will become an issue overtime anyways. Should have planet where you build and some where you can gather/mine freely.

7 Likes