Best place to buy wood right now?

I used to the guy who also ran world tree atlases, but all his portals are gone.

Any wood or specific color?

Specifically dark red

Yea guess I can’t help. Sorry. I didn’t even know there was a dark red.

Is that the mysterious dark red ancient wood?

1 Like

The Axe and Shovel (all your wood needs) Xafrant Builders and Merchant PS portal or go through the Gyosha Mall # 78 portal first building on your right directly in front of you. On the left is Don’t Quarry a extensive deco and brick shop.

3 Likes

How much are you looking for? I think I still have some.

1 Like

World resource portal open again at moonies

2 Likes

This has nothing rly do with the topic, but anyone know what happened to sunken city trunkshop? Was my go to place :confused:

There are a few shops in the Gyosha Mall that sell wood for a good price :grin:

3 Likes

This may help if you want specific planets for people to farm so you can buy it, or just so you can go grab a little?

1 Like

The Block Shop, bottom floor of Ultima Shopping portal Aquarius Network, they have every block color in game for sale (well nearly every one) go check it out! If youre having trouble finding it, go to US West Ultima, Imdaari portal to the Golden Fist Guild and I can show you where the shop is located!

1 Like

I was able to find where to mine it after finding a placev that was nearly sold out. So, all good now.

Still wondering what happened to Worlds Warehouse and World Tree Atlas. I hope the portals just lapsed.

I found these cool wood shops in the Gyosha Mall. If you need help locating one of them, please let me know :+1:

5 Likes

Can someone tell me where cold berry SEd rock is from? Or any cold berry rock?

Houchus. And in a comment above I mentioned that the worlds warehouse(resources) is open again via a portal at moonies. Dunno if they have any other open portals cause I haven’t gone thru there since the portal reopened

1 Like

Finally found it. Good to see.

They don’t list cold berry, though. :slight_smile:

I don’t think they have added any of the new planet blocks. I’ve got the stones and bricks etc for sale at Rockin’ Rocks / Thrilloilogy if you didn’t want to farm them:

1 Like

I have 1800 of the Cold Berry stone, and 900 Refined Cold Berry in my shop. Smoke & Mirrors Gyosha Mall - by the Guild section

1 Like

A sorissi (Québec) :wink::blush: