Best way to level up a character?

whats the best way to level in 2020?

1 Like

Mining probably best

3 Likes

Mine some to craft some, Craft some to build some, Hunt some to forge some, forge some to mine some…and do two at once on a Teaching pie. Vary it up and you won’t notice a grind while gaining xp.

Or take a speed brew, a superfast forged tool, and maybe a starberry pie/loaf and 1 hit blocks.

I personally take a lvl 10 busy-bee AOE saphire shovel, a speed brew, and a teaching food and collect sand/silty/clay at a farm. I Level in 15-20 min.

—go back, process that in bulk, and do it again and your doing both on a pie again…

5 Likes

Mine, craft, build, mine, craft, build…
My favourite way is mine ores, drop rocks when inventory full and keep mining ores then melting ores and continue mining.
Another thing that I like is to gather brick materials and craft bricks. Sometimes I even build with those :smiley:

3 Likes

I always got the most levels when i was on exo worlds looking for something

Mining by far. You get almost no XP from all other activities in the game.

7 Likes

Hunting is decent xp but yeah, mining is op

1 Like

With each new alt I make, definitely mining… I put great tools on them, then mine on a T1 quickly get them to lv 12, at which point I can put the protection on them to survive on Serp - then I take them to my diamond mine area there to mine. :slight_smile: Starberry pies - I’d rather not wait on the stamina so I prefer them to the teaching ones. And speed brews. Profitable way to go, too!

Get a lot of yams and cook them, then you can setup a miner, do the same with another alt and set up a crafter then just keep mining and making stone / refined gems.

Works like a champ

2 Likes

Was looking for your post but got distracted lol

2 Likes

Best way to level your toons: quit job, dont sleep

Jk, if not mining, earthyams and charcoal are ok

6 Likes

Developers hate him for this simple trick

8 Likes

Decide to make a basement, just a small one this time, in the end it will be like 20x20 plots but while digging it out you gain plenty of levels!!!

:smiley:

3 Likes

Making glass works wonderful too, plus also the collecting of the sand and silty soil gains xp!

2 Likes

My miner- gatherer toon is at lvl 65 and still eating teaching pies.
He started this at younger age…
… and now he’s addicted to it. :innocent:

3 Likes

Anything you can do on masses.

But as said mining would be my choice…
I usually dont use teaching pie for mining tough cause you have to stop a lot cause of energy drain.

3 Likes

I’ve wondered if the energy brews are any good for mining?

Then I could use a teaching pie with a speed hammer and strength/speed bombs… plus the energy replenish brew instead of starberry?
Has anyone done this? Seems it would be an epic way to level as you mine if it works!

3 Likes

I’ve done this with t5 mining so I could use persisting pies : )

2 Likes