Better late than never : Deluxe Edition

You have the title in game, it didn’t say you would have the title on the forums. I got everything in the deluxe edition I purchased.

But I don’t have that in-game title. Like Nightstar showed. He has something in his character profile I don’t.
And it’s not a ‘title’ by any definition. It’s a hidden thing that people can only see by manually going into your in-game profile. It even says “status” instead of “title” in his picture.

(I know I’m making a big deal for a title, but I kinda feel bad to have paid for things that I’m pretty sure I didn’t fully get)

1 Like

Nobody has an in-game anything that other players can see. There’s only the gleam club icon.

Probably just a bug not showing it. I see you got the important part of the deluxe edition, gotta love those extra plots!

Ah! After Looking at the screenshots of the character page, I finally got what you mean!
There is definitely something missing from your account when it not says Voyager at the two locations that I pointed out.

You should contact support or DM @james so that they can investigate, the forum can’t help you any further with that.

Even if it’s just a display bug, let them know so they can fix it.

3 Likes

Already sent a mail to support@turbulenz.com ! :slight_smile:
But I do thank you for clearing a lot of things that I would never have understood on my own.

1 Like

For the gleam club from deluxe edition, I could only see it on the first character that I logged in with. All my other beacons didn’t show that I had gleam club activated.

Now about the title, let me go check if I have it too.

I’m not sure why i have the explorer title in game. It’s not available on the forum.

No stress for me. I noted it because tn the thread referenced in the OP here I learned that some of the people with the explorer title on the forum are not actually explorer package buyers.

I didn’t expect to have that title in game or on the forums. But that’s because I thought it was an EA perk.

Just noticed that the glyph in the middle of it is different, indeed could be your level, only the background colour changes with gc.

Yea I have the title in one section in game but not both. And on the forums I do t have the title. But I did preorder the deluxe edition on ps4

its a going on to 7 month old bug if you buy the DDE the system bugs out and gives you EA perks along with being able to craft the iron fist

… how do we recreate the bug, because I only have the Golden Fist and not he iron fist recipe.

Did they sneak in a fix for it somewhere along the way?

For Science :tada:

1 Like

im not 100% sure some people have sayed they have been able to craft it (buying the game months after launch) but the odd case like yours they are not able too but eveyone des seem to have the EA title my guess is due to the nature of the bug it may be 50-50 on the fist when i made the post waaay back it seemed more concrete

Wait so I’m not supposed to have the iron fist recipe?
Uh.
I thought it was a standard recipe… o_o

Anyway, still waiting for an answer from support team. Sent them a mail 4 days ago already.

1 Like

Shhhh… you were definitely a backer…

You’ve been here the whole time.

Let me check what my in-game title says when I get home today and I’ll see if this is updated or not. I bought my DDE about 3 months ago or so. It might have been fixed.

1 Like

case in point 50/50 bug i guess :rofl:

yea the iron one is a EA backer item and the gold fist was ment for people after the fact if you got the DDE

The whole reward system is really messed-up. :confused:

2 Likes