Big ol' oof

Agreed, We should have 1-2 8 or 16 slot storages in our sanctum. Would end a lot of this.

Way back in EA you could get beacons fueled for 26 weeks. Now that was great. I wish this was still possible. That might help some people who really do need extended breaks.

@PendragonTheNinja I can give you some stuff also if you want it.

1 Like

Boo. Suck it up buttercup. Take this as a chance to build something bigger and better. If you need mats, me and I’m sure a lot of other people will give you stuff. Say the word and we’ll help. I’ve seen more old players coming back which is awesome. And a lot coming back to nothing too. But Winter is coming and there’s nothing better than hunkering down and playing some boundless. :beers:

6 Likes

@PendragonTheNinja I do not have any spare coils but I do have some spare machines you can have. If you decide to come back let me know.

1 Like

@PendragonTheNinja I have some coils I can give you if you decide to return.

1 Like

Ha. There’s a first someone flagged my comment as offensive. :man_shrugging: Meh.

5 Likes

Maybe they didn’t read the whole comment. The first part seemed more playful in the context of the whole b

2 Likes

I kind of like coming back to the game after a long time and seeing the fruits of like ten full updates, and how different the game is. Probably going to wait a while, but I’m sure I’ll be around in the future.

We don’t need arguing on this post though. Just needed a place to sort of vent for a second I guess.

6 Likes

doesnt the avaible plots you got now make you smile a little :smile:
while you where gone we been hoarding more then we need for sure
so if ya feel like it give shout and i let you in to my hoarder house

2 Likes

Nothing wrong with that. At least you still have any leftover coins and skills. In a few updates we should have lots of new stuff to build with too. Start fresh when you’re ready and build something amazing :grin:

3 Likes

When you come back give me a shout too and I’ll help with whatever stuff I can to help you get started again.

2 Likes

Yep same here, when you get back am willing to help with anything!

4 Likes

i think when you back we all gonna smother you with gifts to get you into our towns hahahah

3 Likes

You are welcome to build your new home in Axon on Biitula

3 Likes

Yeah I just came back too…I need a couple SS of feathers 2 SS hopper eyes 2 SS of raw oort 2 million coin to get restarted msg me anytime…lol

6 Likes

You have entire smart stacks of roadrunner feathers o_0 ?

Time for a new block type… decorative compact refined roadrunner feathers :rofl:

4 Likes

No Im trying to get 2 SS of feathers lol

1 Like

That’s exactly what I did. It didn’t even take 10 alts, I was able to get all my most important stuff onto about 6 alts.

But even still. Coils are so much cheaper now than when I bought all mine. That’s why I was so broke all the time, I’m keepin those suckers lol.

Because of the way beacon fuel was designed.
If you put fuel in ANY length of time before it expires, you are wasting fuel. (This is horrible for people that try to max efficiency like me)
They should have had beacon fuel ADD to the time, but put a limit on when you can refuel again like you can only fuel a beacon until the remaining fuel is less than half of the amount you are trying to fuel. That would work with all fuel types.
For example.
If you were trying to refuel a beacon with one that lasts 2 weeks, you would have to wait until it has 6 days, 23 hours and 59 seconds for it to consume your fuel to have now 2 weeks 6 days 23h.
As well if you put a 16 week fuel you would have to wait till there is 8 weeks left to top it up to 24 weeks.
Of course the amount of time per fuel type can be tweaked for balance or whatever.

The problem with the current system is that if you don’t want any losses you have a window of exactly ZERO seconds to refuel before your plots go wild.
What I am proposing is that window gets expanded to half the amount of time of fuel you are using. (Or about to use, or whatever.)

5 Likes

It would be a great quality of life improvement if you could fuel a beacon past maximum by refueling early.

1 Like