Big Request, Complaint, whatever: Invunerable waitng for Sanctum! ! !!

Yes, it was intense, yesterday was a bad day, I’ve had worse, but I’ve had three days, going on four now, of non stop pain, of not being able to sit comfortable, walk without almost falling down, stand or be able to do anything.

Hubby is usually very understanding, but we are both under some stress from another source and it is making it hard on both of us to be a bit more . . . I guess sensitive is the word I need.

Does that excuse my foul mood, not really, but I hope it does help you to understand that sometimes I just can’t handle it and it hit that point and I needed to vent and he doesn’t understand gaming.

So, today I can say I am sorry for how angry I sounded, it was more from pain and stress than anger, but it came across as anger.

I will admit that I don’t see how it can be exploited, If we have three seconds only to wait how can it give someone a advantage, you can still be attacked, but not as severely, you will still return to the site you were at and be injured and still in danger. If you stay there a while to give the critters time to leave when on a meteorite hunt, you will most likely lose out, so a bit silly to do.

Quite some time a while back went through the portal to Delta C and a meteorite landed, was going to go the opposite way, but saw someone heading to it so decided to join in. As we were working on it, another one landed very close by, we could see it. We defeat the first one and the second one starts up, look around and don’t see the player, find out when I had finished off the last critter he had stepped into a hole and decided to stay there, covered the top with sand and let me fight them off. He had forged weapons, I had titanium, yet he Hide from the critters.

A player can do that in a meteorite hunt and not lose out from getting the goodies. But when you are hunting, when you are out gathering and skills are on gathering, not fighting, you do not have a chance. I just can’t see it as a exploit in having it be a three second delay instead of 10 or even five.

Tired from very little sleep due to pain, unable to take more pain pills but pain climbing, bi&%hy mood because of pain and other things, it was the final straw to have him Demand that I stop immediately and shut the garage door.

Let the frigging cats get into the garage, I’ll just let furball in there, she’ll probably kill them. That was what went through my mind, my flower beds stink of cat ■■■■ because they let the cats run feral.

So, today will probably be another bad day pain wise, but I’m not in as grouchy and hubby caught me crying this morning from the high level of pain I was in. Now at a 4, I can deal with it if it stays at that.

Well if you die you can go to sanctum alittle faster. Maybe they wanted to help.

Don’t worry about it a bit. :slight_smile: Life sure has been kicking a number of us while we’re down quite a bit lately, hasn’t it?

But one of the truly beautiful things I’ve seen in gaming is how we can come together as a community to support each other through these times. And listen to each other. You’ve been there for me, and we’ll be here for you my friend! Hugs:hugs:

1 Like