Bitter Bean - Attempt #2

Do you have a portal to Ulthar?

1 Like

Rolled a nice T5 Bitter Bean experiment. Planet Stardrop, off Serp. :slight_smile: Spawned with a nice Maze area, bordering a ton of Ice Crack. Portal not open yet, might be a bit there, but the planet is open.

11 Likes

Wow, that’s a sweet Sapphire roll. What biome is that?

2 Likes

Nice Paka!!!

1 Like

Thanks! :smiley:

Maze. :slight_smile: One of my favorite biomes - a must on a Chill, produces great sapphire spots with a fairly consistent elevation, plus the best bitter bean biome IMO as it is glacier and not ice so you walk normally.

3 Likes

:heart: Maze!

2 Likes

Another big sapphire area on this one, and probably my favorite bitter bean collecting planet so far. Might put more time on this one. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

love it alot havent even got on the beans lol. lets u use much cheaper faster hammers which make for great mining.

another wonderful planet from paka <3
tally on the plunkerverd montes region in pakas pic

i didnt bring chest so no tellin how much rok i got. cleared it as much as i wanted to 2 trips ^^

7 SS sapphires from the upper ring.
12-16 SS metal
3-4 SS fossil
7 SS coal

2 Likes

Love me some Paka farms

1 Like

Excellent! :grin: Yeah, there is something to be said for the T5 mining since the rocks are weaker - gem counts aren’t THAT much less. This one did come out really well, too!

Another temporary T5 mining world up if interested, Burn, which works well as a T5 because of the biome selection. Drucis II, off Serp, no portal (might open one at some point) but a lot of ruby hotspot spread out. :slight_smile: 154k rubies, which is better than I’ve done with some T6 rolls, and tons of metal while mining for them.

4 Likes

stardrop massive glacier O.O

5 Likes

Can we put camp fires on your planets @bucfanpaka that would be nice

Great Work AS usally from you !!!

5 Likes

Thanks!! :slight_smile: This last one, the Burn, I set for it, most of the T6 are I think… I’ll set that Chill one if it isn’t already next time I’m on. :smiley: If there is one not set you want just give a shout! (At first I wasn’t setting the claims allowed on them, especially the definite temps, as I was worried someone would think they were going to be kept around and so put a bunch of time into building something.

Edit: Stardrop open to claiming now! :smiley:

Interesting note is, after playing with a bunch of Chills of both T6 and T5, really don’t see a difference in the Stardrop spawn on them.

@xerxal11 - When I roll Chills now, my fingers are crossed for those - the big glacier (Maze) areas. :grin: Best biome IMO on them.

3 Likes

Another Stardrop portal open. :smiley: However, this one is on a Shock experiment, so it doesn’t have as many as a Chill. For mining, this Maze area is a fair, doesn’t work too well for sapphire or topaz, but it is a pretty good hunting area, as it is really big. :slight_smile: I did open a portal to a nice topaz mountain. It is pretty profitable mining since it seems at the high topaz elevations you get more fossils than with sapphires given the same distance beneath the surface.

3 Likes

Awesome Paka! Have any planets with colors open @bucfanpaka

1 Like

I’m going to soon. :wink: I put in for a new T1 for gathering some resources. only thing I know I’ll set there is one of the colors on exotic foliage. What do you need?

Ashen Grey Sand and Stark Azure Sedi … I may can add some others it’s mostly for concrete though. I am low on those 2. I could probably add a few other colors for Igne and Meta but I’d have to look.

2 Likes

Ok, sounds good! :+1: I’ll hold off on finalizing until I hear back on those!

Pale Lilac Meta and Light Lilac Igne if you could please that would be awesome. I actually think both of these are available elsewhere but if all three rock are in one place that would save me some time :heart:

1 Like