Blingz’n’Thingz Hub Area

Haha thank you!

I started this build on Friday. Started with an extension to my workshop and then ended up rebuilding the whole thing :see_no_evil::joy: But definitely expensive :joy::sweat_smile:

1 Like

What do you mean by current game mechanics btw :man_shrugging:t3::thinking:

Probably referring to the minter and the very low prices on adv coils and tools. Gems too really. Everything has significantly dropped in prices compared to the first few months of the game. Heck even just 2months ago. Oh and the t6s being littered with gems compared to before malu kol etc launched.

1 Like

Seems I started just at the right time then :sweat_smile::joy:

Not sure how it being different in the past makes it any less cool in the current. Its a nice build using a lot of intricate mats, and it was done very very quickly.

But if you could build twice as fast next time that would be appreciated. Thanks.

3 Likes

Hahaha! :joy:

I mean it still cost me a pretty penny regardless.

But I appreciate the kind words! :slight_smile: Thank you!

No one said it wasn’t impressive. But it’s easier to build big nice things with more advanced blocks now then it was before. It’s a lot easier to avoid mining with iron hammers and gold hammers to get your gems now

Edit: still wondering where the deed is to his place :sweat_smile::joy:

2 Likes

Just letting people know the lottery has been freshly stocked and is ready to go!

Have fun :heart::v:t3:

1 Like

Most portals were down a few days ago when I checked. Did you stop playing?

1 Like

Last I heard, he was taking a break from the game:

2 Likes