Blocked in

:heart: haha love this

So now she built me a door that only I can access gee thanks.

1 Like

just don’t retaliate with something against the CoC. Don’t hurt yourself just because someone else decided to hurt themselves.

2 Likes

that’s… not enough. it’s still harassment.

2 Likes

On a different note, places like Gyrosha Mall i would recommend if ya still wanted to have a shop, they don’t really care what ya do with the plots as long as there not left blank

2 Likes

Nah I won’t. I actually like the build I made. It was gonna be my staple for all my stores on how they look.

2 Likes

Agreed… but that is literally just rising above it haha, excellent :ok_hand:

4 Likes

this made me lol

3 Likes

:wink: pun master extraordinaire

2 Likes

Im telling you kush come to Dzassak market. Idc if you just sell old meat lol.

4 Likes

and he has nice builds too!

2 Likes

I do like nice builds.

3 Likes

officer aenea blocking more people out.

This store even had stuff inside of it.

Doesn’t seem like the most community spirited place. pack your bags and come join a better settlement!!

2 Likes

have you reported the beacon using the in-game report function? If not, do so immediately.

You said you would hand the plot back. You said you would stock it. You said you would talk to the market owner after i raised concerns that you were just exploiting the site and not running a shop.

You did non of these things. Surely it would have been better to talk than run away and log off whenever asked? Those plots where given to you to run a shop.

Not leech footfall

Make sure no names are used or that would be a CoC violation for naming/shaming.

Oh I used no names. I said person

I did. My bad