Blocked in

He has no obligation in any context to do those things.

If you don’t own those plots, you have no say in what happens with them, as long as they follow the CoC. It doesn’t matter what their history is.

3 Likes

Although your forum name doesnt make it hard lol

You can climb can’t you? so you can still access it.

Reason I did it is that you have given up on your shop, claim to have no time whatsoever for it, run away from me when I want to talk about your plans BUT you do have time to pick up the footfall coin every few days.

So what are these plots for then? To generate footfall, nothing more, nothing less. In the meantime I have to tell people I have no space anymore for new shops.

(tho, in the meantime I have found a way to add a few more but that’s besides the point)

All I wanted to know if you temporarily have no time for it and you will be back to stocking the shop like you did at the very beginning or that you think it might be better to let go of these plots.

You can always ask for another spot when you have time again!

I also do not get why you want to involve the devs or the whole forum when I offered to talk about it, but you refused, yes, I have screenshots of that chat if anyone wants to see those :wink:

4 Likes

Why not talk to them i game rather than cause intentional drama??

If you had spoken in game and got nowhere sure, but hell this was an attention seeking needless attempt to cause issues at the market

Like I said, I was done talking to you the minute you put the wall up. I don’t have to justify what I do with my life or time. If I still have stuff for sale or in it. I don’t think my shop is empty.

2 Likes

Indeed you dont. But is it the right thing to do?

Like saying you could delete data but wont. Nothing in CoC about that either, but you wouldnt because its not the right thing to do…

1 Like

Didnt put the wall up. That went up after you spoke to me on psn, promised the world, yet two days later did nothing.

Btw. Nothing to do with me the wall

I’ve always felt that the worst part of every MMO is the second “M”…

3 Likes

Ghandy talked to you a while back, you said you would contact me didn’t happen, I tried to talk to you when you picked up your footfall coin past weekend and ran after you thru several portals, looked at me on the last and went to sanctum.

You were ignorng me. I offered to talk, I want to know what your plans are, instead you want the devs involved and you post a forum thread about it INSTEAD of talking.

I’m sorry but this is just silly.

FYI, there’s an advanced lock with a door now and you can walk thru…

1 Like

Want to see the psn chat. YOU offered to give it back. Wasnt asked to. You said you didnt have time for it…

There we go. Problem solved. You can access your plots. Drama over

curious if someone might translate this into a screenshot.

I’d definitely suggest packing your stuff up and coming and joining a better settlement dude. Just leave them to it and find somewhere that’s less stressy… no drama that way x

2 Likes

Blocking access to another players plots is against the Code of Conduct, as is naming-and-shaming.

Please either use the in-game report function or discuss via PM between yourselves to get this resolved. It doesn’t belong in open discussion on the forums.