Bob's Regen Farms. Come give us a visit! Located through TNT farm hub and T5+ network

Looks wonderful!

1 Like

5VKbvrjxpVJCM

5 Likes

Thank you it is a sight to see lol

These farms are always helpful. Thanks to all involved in making them. Great effort!

3 Likes

tenor (14)

4 Likes

Hi all just want to send some love to TNT for all the help they give with our farms you all are awesome!

Couple shout outs @Soju-VB @MrNiX @uni3k

7 Likes

New T1 sap farm. Located through TNT farm hub. Up swing farming. Fits 3 farmers at once. Will add screenshots and update original post when have a chance.

Top post updated:

4 Likes

Those are some fancy lookin trees there, they look familiar… :wink:

2 Likes

Someone filled the trash cans. Just put out 57k free silk berry (63) gravel at alycon saltpetre farm via tnt t5+ network.

Come grab it if you want it.

Bob signing off :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Quick Update

Tier 1 Farms now located directly though TNT Planet Portal Sorissi.

These include:
Mud
Ash
Clay
Peaty
Sand
Sap

Enjoy

!

6 Likes

I was out at the saltpetre farm today. Thank you for building a high level farm where even someone like me can (mostly) ignore the red dots :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Glad to hear they are still helping people out. Major thanks to TNT, they are the ones who have made it possible to provide them to the public by maintaining them on their network.

Big thanks @MrNiX @Soju-VB @Envyv77 and all the others.

6 Likes

With the announcement from TNT I figured I’d go ahead and update this post as well. As some know TNT has been providing these farms to the public over the last few years out of their kindness. I am not able to maintain the portals myself as I do not have the ability to play as I used to so they will be closing.

I appreciate all the people that enjoyed our farms and I hope many found them very useful, though they will be shutting down if not already closed. I found a lot of enjoyment building these years ago. If you want to have access just make sure to save the locations so you are able to warp to them.

Not sure if this would be wanted but if anyone does want to have these on your network at your own portal cost feel free to message me and I’ll try to get time to log on to provide you with a token.

Thank you all for the support and kind words over the years.

GAME ON YOU FILTHY ANIMALS!

7 Likes

CARE have a portal hub on Sorissi, we should be able to take over the portals. I tried to message you directly, but it says your profile is private.

4 Likes

I’d love to hold the portals on Trior while @Shadykatt34 works on Nevermore portal network. Please pm me to set a time we can meet and get them set. Once Shadykatt is ready I’d love to see them connected to Nevermore.

Shady hope I’m not over stepping but I don’t want others losing the access.

Z - Trior Lightbringer

4 Likes

Second attempt worked, and mail is sent. I don’t see why 2 hubs couldn’t connect to them I can supply the extra conduit blocks if its an issue. We aren’t greedy and can certainly share. Whatever is decided, I’m glad these are still going to be available for the community.

5 Likes

Honestly I wasn’t expecting a request for portals. @Draconic @DarkQueen I went ahead and sent DMs. Thank you.

3 Likes

I’d like to maintain a portal to your saltpetre farm on Alcyon if no one else is putting their hand up for it.

4 Likes

Awesome. I believe the Alycon farm has 1x2 portals with tokens out. If not just let me know and I’ll definitely set one up for you.

Side note: anyone know how to set forums profiles to public. I can’t figure it out.

2 Likes

I’m down with whatever @DarkQueen @Ratchel

2 Likes