Bob's Regen Farms. Come give us a visit! Located through TNT farm hub and T5+ network

I choose black bear cause it has ear rings :rofl:

That’s debatable. There are basically two schools of thought.

2 Likes

2 Likes

5 Likes

Ummm…I don’t know what is happening

2 Likes

1 Like

Bipolar bi polar bear?

3 Likes

Less likely to be eaten by a black bear. Totally into not being eaten. Black bear +1 point for me.

2 Likes

Yes infact you are less likely to be eaten by a black bear when you use Bob’s Farms :rofl:

1 Like

You had me at not being eaten. Where do I put my sleeping bag?

1 Like

Lodging available at farms! 1 plot rooms😜. We actually have a few people who we let have storage plots at our galan growth farm!

2 Likes

T5-T6 farms are now only accessible through the TNT network. Come give us a visit.

6 Likes

Tools, Regen bombs and pies now available on T1 farms! Thanks to @cuzzea!

4 Likes

An excellent series of farms that are a huge help in harvesting a wide variety of resources. If you haven’t tried it out I highly recommend it. Just don’t forget your world regen bombs!

1 Like

Updated topic with working photos. For some reason the previous ones became corrupted. Speaking of give our corruption farm a visit on Norkyna for some shadow orbs! :laughing:

1 Like

I went to Galan through TNT hub, but didn’t find the shim farm :frowning:

If your there I can show you. @ReebanRuben nevermind I see you found it

1 Like

:slight_smile:

1 Like

We would like to announce our newest addition to our farming line up!

Our new Sponge (Pulsating Orb) farm will provide you will multiple ways to farm what you need. we have incorporated the popular farm down and regen to the top technique exactly like out tree farm on Alycon which lets you sit back and relax while farming and allows 2 people to farm at once with this method and only one person having to regen bomb! As well downstairs you will have access to a massive cube of sponge that consists of 8,518 sponge blocks to farm while running around, which regen off of one bomb. I was able to obtain 700 orbs off one regen! Come and give us a visit you can reach Soju’s world via the TNT Sovereign hub! Enjoy the screenshots and Farm On!

We have made the top farming area made of glass so you can as well take in the view of Soju’s amazing looking world. We highly recommend giving it a visit.

Calahuli Sponsered by Soju

Sponge (Pulsating Orbs)

10 Likes