Bodypaint Ideas

Hello party people,

I start the topic Bodypaint. I had been thinking about what tattoos there might be that would be fun to wear. I do that just when I don’t have time to play Boundless. I’m on vacation right now and only have my iPad with me to be a bit creative.

I came up with 3 tattoos that I would wear in the game as well.

The first one is the cherry blossom, the tattoo was created when I founded the dynasty of cherry blossoms on Kada with a friend. There we play characters who have to collect and craft everything themselves without spending coins senselessly.

The second picture was taken yesterday, when I thought about the fact that Halloween is not so far away and already some people on Instagram are doing Halloween shopping.

With the third picture I had thought of Oort or jewels.

I hope you have fun looking at it and become creative yourself, if you want. :grin:

27 Likes

I have also made two designs here with real clothes.

27 Likes

Epic I would LOVE the cherry blossom :cherry_blossom: paint or the crystal :roughamethyst: :smile:

I’m curious what you come up with for the lady oortians ^.^

4 Likes

The cherry blossoms are pretty!

I also like the Oort a lot

2 Likes

Would so love to have the cherry blossoms one!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I’m glad you like some of the bodypaints.
For the ladies, I’m still thinking about something nice.

(I’m about to run out of Internet. I will not be able to answer again until tomorrow. :grin:)

3 Likes

Whenever I’m on my PC character I enjoy the modded face/eyes I did. Everyone’s a creep on my PC. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::skull:

Big Trouble in Little China - Kurt Russel still makes me laugh too.

11 Likes

Wish they would add the face mod you did. Creepy as hell.

Also tons of cool stuff here and a UV map for the characters.🎨 [COMPETITION] Get Your Body Paint Featured in Boundless!

2 Likes

Love the pretty flowers

would be cool if we had in game flowers as options for skins

Rosetta nox lol… wish we had more pretty flowers in game

3 Likes

Omg they are so awesome, nicely done. I’d happily wear any of those :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@georgegroeg You created the creepy horror version for him. Would also be cool for halloween. :rofl:

@EmBee Oh a Rosetta nox tattoo would be cool too. Maybe I can think of something :laughing:

I’ll post some more ideas then. :grin::v:t2: I am glad that you all like the ideas. Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

These are old ideas. Which I don’t think are good anymore. I think that Boundless needs a special style of clothing. I also think that my clothes are just the beginning of “an idea” and not the solution. That’s why I prefer to make bodypaints. The possibilities of design are greater.

12 Likes

Absolutely love the top left outfit - would love to wear that IRL! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Customization in games is definitely a nice hook for me… a few of the Saints Row games I played more like dress-up simulators than anything, had these Barbie-like characters running around with rocket launchers and such… :joy:

1 Like

i designed a halloween costume this morning. I think it’s totally cute. :heart:
I can’t and don’t want to draw spiders :see_no_evil: and unfortunately I don’t think dresses is quite appropriate either. I am very sorry. :slightly_frowning_face:

15 Likes

@bucfanpaka When I drew the clothes i actually thought of you :joy:
I think a bit more femininity it may be. :thinking: I still have no suitable idea how I would design it. That’s why I have done without dresses so far.
Because no matter how short or pink the skirt or dress is. This character will not be a Barbie. :rofl::sweat_smile::see_no_evil:

3 Likes

You did perfect, everything about that outfit is 100% me!! :heart_eyes: :+1: :+1: :+1:

1 Like

@bucfanpaka I hope the devs develop something for the game that you like and fits you 100%. :blush:

I have the next outfit ready.

10 Likes

Thanks, and love that!! :smiley:

1 Like

I’m glad. Thank you, too :heart:

2 Likes

This is my favorite!

2 Likes