Boundless as a listed game on Youtube?

Out of interest where were you looking for this information?

We do have these links on facebook, twitter, youtube and twitch but it might mean they aren’t obvious and we need to put them somewhere else on those pages.

1 Like

This should be a new post asking for contributors. :slight_smile:

Devs aren’t allowed near Wikipedia. :wink:

1 Like

I only found this game while browsing through You tube videos as a guy I watched a different video from another game for had made a Boundless one in the past.

Under the Boundless video I watched there were no details about the game or who made it so I went to google “Boundless” and it came up with a lot of UK Civil Service, book publishing and other totally irrelevant links.

Searching on “Boundless the game” however does bring up 100% relevant links though so I know the info is all out there, just would be nice to encourage the community to put some links directly in their You Tube descriptions.

Edited to add: (for your interest my searching “Boundless the Game” brings up Playboundless.com, this forum, boundless on Steam, the boundless Wiki, and some 2015 news articles - it does NOT bring up your Twitter, Twitch, Facebook or You tube channels on the first page - and lets face it, who searches page 2 on google)

Ah I see! Hopefully the wikipedia page will link Boundless to those streams and make life a lot easier. The wiki does need some love though.

Might be worth us commenting in those videos to. Please share the link if you have it. :slight_smile:

Edit: For us to appear in Google searches and higher up we need our websites to appear more frequently online. It would be a massive help to us if players and members of the community posted on other forums, social networks and other websites with links to facebook, twitter, twitch and youtube. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I always link back to www.playboundless.com in my video descriptions. I genuinely want people to know about it.

2 Likes

@luke-turbulenz I’m happy to add those other links as well. :slight_smile:

Yes please. They’re in the FAQ.

1 Like

I’ve put up some basic history information on the page (not 100% sure about the accuracy of it all - just put in specific dates I found on the old dev logs). It could do with some revision and bunch of extra information on there as well though!!

I think it best if we try to keep it as objective as possible without making it sound like a sales page - just to be safe!

“The article may be deleted if this message remains in place for seven days, i.e., after 23:10, 13 February 2017 (UTC).”

6 days, 18.5 hours until possible deletion… who else wants to contribute?

2 Likes

Thanks to everyone who contributed so far. It has had a bit of a face lift since the last edits. More contributions and references would be great! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Did it on a forum from my friends and me a month ago: LittleBigForum - Boundless

Will post more on twitter about that game with a link. :slight_smile:

And the wikipedia page looks great so far. I’m not a native English speaker (so I won’t edit it) and never made or edited a wikipedia page, but I could do a German translation of the site. Other wikipedia sites have German versions as well? Tell me if you want and how I can do this and I’ll try. :smiley:

2 Likes

That would be a big help! :smiley:

1 Like

Okay doing it. :smiley: I’ll publish the site when I’m done.

Btw can you upload the logo to wikicommons? I think we aren’t allowed because we don’t have the license for the logo.

Looking good so far! The deletion message has been removed, so it’s up there for good now :smiley:

3 Likes

I’ve uploaded one now, hopefully it won’t be deleted by moderators.

4 Likes

We’re on Youtube Gaming

5 Likes

Sweet! Just tested it on my latest video, Boundless is definitely there now :smiley:

Now to switch all the other videos from saying… Minecraft… shudder

7 Likes

It would be a big help to us if videos uploaded are now tagged as Boundless, instead of the other games it was detecting.

4 Likes

Going back through all my vids now! Yay!

6 Likes

Also did it with my vids now :wink:

3 Likes

Yeah, I’m all changed over!

5 Likes