Q: What can I do to help?

i sometimes stream this game :slight_smile: but my streams are a bit boring since i still don’t talk much, i just show the game.
But on Twitch, there hasn’t been allot of Boundless Streams yet :frowning:

1 Like

Feel free to share your link with the rest of us :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I wondered who PookieNumnums was! >_< :smiley:

Hey, all! I love the game and I’m focusing my content on it currently. Feel free to check it out if you’d like to. Also if you’re on Solum and want to meet up let me know. :slight_smile:
https://www.youtube.com/danbeforetimeofficial

5 Likes

The link to my Twitch is https://www.twitch.tv/kogisa
I stream almost everytime i play the game, to share both my learning and how i play.
I try to enjoy every last bit of it.

3 Likes

I created a German wikipedia site to help you and the awesome game. I hope it doesn’t get deleted. The site can still handle a lot of work. If other German players are active: Schreibt mit an der deutschen Wikipedia Seite und ergänzt Informationen. :smiley:

Link: Wikipedia - German

And I haven’t found the logo the logo that @luke-turbulenz uploaded.

2 Likes

I really want to help boundless, this is my favorite game and I want to see it flourish, so I am going to give a go at the youtube thing for the sake of boundless and creating a boundless adventure series!

4 Likes

Logo has been approved.

You should only need to reference: Boundlesslogo.jpg

I changed it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I gotta toss in a thumbs up for @Stretchious website Boundless Crafting! Great site! =)

7 Likes

Updated for Youtube streamers

If you link your Steam account to Youtube you can upload your videos to Steam.

5 Likes

I did not know this was a thing. I’ll have to check into doing this as I will be streaming from YouTube.

5 Likes

@james @luke-turbulenz
A Steam key giveaway on Twitter now and then, entry based on simply RT a promo tweet from the devs might go a long way. RT can add up fast! :wink: Also, I hope you plan to participate in this year’s Steam Winter Sale I don’t ever recall seeing Boundless on sale.

The Business Growth Platform

Apologies for being so vague in my initial post. It’s a link to a company that help business’ grow and more to the point, new games with exposure. I’ve been exposed to their services for a few other games in the past. :wink: Hopefully this is kewl, I genuinely do want Boundless to succeed; one of my favorite games. :grin:

There is no gleam on this site! :rofl:
Scam? Clickbait?

Lol…not at all. Initial post clarified. :wink:

Time to update captcha on forum signup…

3 Likes

Spambot bumped a very useful post at least. :rofl: Really, this is great information, good to have a reminder on what we all can do to help. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Haha. I thought the same when i started reading it thinking ‘this is great community advertising!’… til i saw the posted dates.

Ok im sold, remove all captcha.

3 Likes

One thing on topic on this, since it did get bumped:

I have seen that Twitter is REALLY good for putting Boundless on the radar of potential new players. Some of us here are active on there as well. My own link is in my profile here, you’ll see familiar names if you investigate my recent posts. Consider joining on Twitter or becoming active if you haven’t - activity on the official Boundless account, giving them likes and retweeting their posts and showing support, and just talking about it with other fans and Tweeting screenshots and all, that can make a real difference. :slight_smile: Plus it is fun and addictive, haha!

Also, there was another thread for it, but some of us are getting the Reddit a little more active now too, so consider stopping by there.

1 Like